Which PokeTubers do you watch?

KillerCorgi

I generally don't watch a lot of gaming related content on YouTube, however one channel i'm subscribed to is Trainer Tips which is interesting if your in to Pokemon Go.

I find the video's interesting where Trainer Tips goes to different places around the world to play with locals in that area. In particular I like the video where he goes to Singapore to play with Brandon Tan, it's an eye opener just how hardcore some of the players over there are.

Edited by InsaneNutter
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I've been keeping up with BroGamer since around the beginning of this year.

His sun and moon edit battle videos with the pokemon anime characters are amazing. ^_^

EDIT: Also my friend Jackster (another member here) has a youtube account called jackster 136. He makes pearl shipping videos. And they're really good :)

Edited by CorniFan
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

MaxmoefoePokemon is basically the only pokemon channel I watch regularly on youtube. His content got me back into buying cardboard for the first time since around the release of the Pokemon Emerald game. 

It's a funny channel and he seems to know his stuff. I recommend this video (language warning) if you're not already familiar with his content.

• 1 year later...
On 2/10/2019 at 7:55 AM, wo0ts said:

MaxmoefoePokemon is basically the only pokemon channel I watch regularly on youtube. His content got me back into buying cardboard for the first time since around the release of the Pokemon Emerald game. 

It's a funny channel and he seems to know his stuff. I recommend this video (language warning) if you're not already familiar with his content.

HEEY GUYYSS!! MASSIVE LEGEND HEEEEREREEE!!

Yeah, I watch his channel too. funny stuff 

• Ditto 1