1. 1. What OS do you use?

• Windows 7
    • Windows Vista
    • Windows XP or Older
    • OS X Snow Leopard
    • OS X Leopard
    • OS X Tiger or Older
    • Linux

What OS do you use? I use Windows XP, but I really want to experiment with other operating systems. I may get a program called VirtualBox and I could get iso images from discs (like the windows vista disc or something) and make it a virtual machine.

What OS do you use?

Windows XP or later.

Windows 2000 or earlier.

Any version of Mac.

Any version of Linux.

Windows XP or later.

Windows 2000 or earlier.

1st Option - XP, 2000, and 95

2nd Option - 2000, XP, Vista, and 7

And not all people have the same version of Mac. Not that you said that, but there is Snow Leopard, Leopard, Tiger, Panther and older versions (There's more versions of Mac [OS X] than Windows). :\

Also, you didn't make it radio selection. Meaning, people could select all options. It may be best to say your "Primary" OS.

I edited your poll.

I use my laptop with a version of Vista. I know many have something against Vista, but I've never had any problems with it. I mean I could downgrade to XP, but that would be re-building my laptop, and why fix what isn't broken?

I also have a desktop with XP on it, but I need to re-build that.

I edited your poll.

Why, thanks for editing the poll, now my single vote has been moved to "OS X Snow Leopard" which I surely do not use. I voted for Linux, could you please move my vote? Thanks.

Also, Darkrai204 was maybe moved to Linux, but I don't know if he's a Linux user.

(For the record, if that sentence above was a case of TLDR for you:

Linux)

Why, thanks for editing the poll, now my single vote has been moved to "OS X Snow Leopard" which I surely do not use. I voted for Linux, could you please move my vote? Thanks.

Also, Darkrai204 was maybe moved to Linux, but I don't know if he's a Linux user.

Linux)

Xubuntu Linux=Win.

My vote did not change.

1st Option - XP, 2000, and 95

2nd Option - 2000, XP, Vista, and 7

And not all people have the same version of Mac. Not that you said that, but there is Snow Leopard, Leopard, Tiger, Panther and older versions (There's more versions of Mac [OS X] than Windows). :\

Also, you didn't make it radio selection. Meaning, people could select all options. It may be best to say your "Primary" OS.

I edited your poll.

Ok, thanks. :P Since Mac has so many versions, I can't keep on top of them all so editing it really helped.

Linux)

Oh no problem! I mean, it's not like I didn't say I reseted the poll.

Well, the current OS I am using at the time is a Windows XP, Service Pack 3. It's the family computer though, but it is a great OS. :) I may get a new PC, to support my needs of a lot of memory and RAM, and enough hardware to Play Left 4 Dead at a good speed. If I buy it at a PC shop, i'll get a XP. But if it is at a Best Buy, i'll ask for a upgrade to Windows 7.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Currently i am using Windows 7. I used an excellent feature of this system. It is absolutely advantageous for some programs that companies could act. The software was appear a lot of the games, is usually well integrated into compatibility.