first pokemon caught in d/p not counting starter

darklord

Mm...I believe it was my Machop. He's a Machamp now...although I haven't a clue as to what level.

EDIT: I wanted to mention and forgot....at this point in the game, having pokemon ranging from lvls 35-51...being at the Elite Four now, right before you enter, when your rival stops you for a battle...I REALLY wish I would have EV trained my team from the start. I so suck.

Sorry to sound pathetic but I'm not really good with text talk and I have no idea what ftw means. People say it a lot here so I want to know what it means. Yeah I know it is pathetic.:confused:

For The Win.

Yeah... doesn't make much more sense when you do know what it means either!

Thanks! Few....Wait your right, it still doesn't make that much sense when people use it now that I think back to previous posts. Hmmmmmm....Maybe they dont know what it means?

Oh yeah the first one I caught was....bidoof! Yeah, I was excited then because this was my first pokemon game so I knew like zilch. So I dont think I have it anymore because well think about it. Its a bidoof! And I didn't know about HM slaves back then.

Edited by Greencat

Starly :x Bidoof was second, Shinx was third, Magikarp was fourth.

Right now I'm at the 8th badge with a level 56 Gyrados4 hp/252 attack/252 speed Jolly ,A level 58 gengar 4 hp/ 252 special attack/252 speed Modest and a level 52 Infernape 4 hp/ 252 speed ( then I didn't bother to allocate the rest of the EV's ) :x

• 2 weeks later...
some reason i think im having dejavu i remember posting bidoof and now its gone??

[sprite]399[/sprite]

*gasp* That's Bidoof?! That's the monster that swept my whole entire team! :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof: This is bad... I'm being surrounded by these busy beavers! :bidoof: :bidoof: :bidoof:

In all seriousness, I still don't have a Bidoof...