Using PKHeX: How to Use the Batch Editor in PKHeX

Thanks for the great thread, been very helpful.  I do have one question:

I would like to make all of my Pokemon Non-Shiny. Using the .PID=$rand command works, but as previously mentioned, this makes many of the Pokemon caught in earlier generations illegal.

Is there either (a) a different way to make them all non-shiny using a batch script or (b) a batch script to fix the PID of the illegal Pokemon?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I was wondering where to start. I want to try and put some of my pokemon illegal abilties, classic being sturdy shedinja, on a save for Pokemon Colosseum. I was wondering how I should go about doing that. Also, in the abilities section, for example it says that drought is gen 4 and up when i know its from gen 3 with groudon, so any reason as to why that is?

For example, I have a dratini that I want to put idk...., wonder guard on. He's currently chilling in box one of the pc in my Colosseum Save file. I'm in Hax mode, but it only shows the natural abilities that dratini would naturally have.

15 minutes ago, Myyddraal said:

Also, in the abilities section, for example it says that drought is gen 4 and up when i know its from gen 3 with groudon, so any reason as to why that is?

Drought exists in Gen 3, sure. But it does not have any ID, they where handled different prior to Gen 4.

While in Gen 4 and up each ability has it's own value, which makes it possible to give illegal abilities, in Gen 3 it was determined by the PID. It was something like if the PID was odd the Pokemon would have its first ability and if the PID was even it would have it's second ability. So it's technically not possible to have anything besides the natural abilities.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm trying to mass change the Origin Game for the pokemon.

I see that pokemon sun is listed at 30. But I don't see the code for it.

I tried =Gen7=30 and a few others but it didn't work.

All I'm trying to do is change all my pokemon origin game to pokemon sun.

Does anyone know if batch editor has a command for editing Dynamax level and GMax flag and how to keep the flags when converting to PK7, if possible? 

Edited by TTSNav

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

When I use Batch Editor to change pokemon ability, this error shows 
up when I check legality "Invalid: Ability does not match ability number" and when I choose the ability manually it become legal. how can I fix this using Batch Editor.

Thank you in advance.