Using PKHeX: How to Use the Batch Editor in PKHeX

Using the Batch Editor, how can I automatically set the number of PP to be in accordance with each move?

.Moves=$suggest
.RelearnMoves=$suggest

Using these two commands works to set legal moves, but it doesn't update the number of PP accordingly (I'm not talking about PP Ups).

Currently, I am manually clicking on "PP" to update the values to be legal. Is there a command to automate this?

Thanks!

27 minutes ago, Fallacious said:

Using the Batch Editor, how can I automatically set the number of PP to be in accordance with each move?

.Moves=$suggest
.RelearnMoves=$suggest

Using these two commands works to set legal moves, but it doesn't update the number of PP accordingly (I'm not talking about PP Ups).

Currently, I am manually clicking on "PP" to update the values to be legal. Is there a command to automate this?

Thanks!

read

On 2/19/2020 at 9:58 AM, theSLAYER said:

probably
.Move1_PP=$suggest
.Move2_PP=$suggest
.Move3_PP=$suggest
.Move4_PP=$suggest

1 hour ago, Gonah said:

USUM, as equipped item these ID numbers just equip potions on them ;_;

Are you sure?

(images in spoiler)

Spoiler

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

Notice how the images are from an USUM save. ><

Can you attach some screenshots to prove your point?
a. Attach while batch editing (as I showed you)
b. attach after you perform the batch editing.

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Are you sure?

(images in spoiler)

Hide contents

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

Notice how the images are from an USUM save. ><

Can you attach some screenshots to prove your point?
a. Attach while batch editing (as I showed you)
b. attach after you perform the batch editing.

Found my problem I was using .HeldItem=26 instead .HeldItem=851 though the balls numbers also were working as held items.

Thanks for your help :)

1 minute ago, Gonah said:

Found my problem I was using .HeldItem=26 instead .HeldItem=851 though the balls numbers also were working as held items.

Thanks for your help :)

erm, the first post of this thread literally has a spreadsheet listing the ID numbers.
You can refer to it next time if you need it. :)

I wish I had the technical know how to do all of this, but my computer skills are limited to on/off power button.  I remember with the DS though that there was a program that allowed you to create Pokémon and send them to your game without needing to hack your DS.  That I was able to understand and use.  I’m guessing that nothing like that exists for either the 3DS or Switch games though, right?  I’m way too inexperienced with this kind of stuff to risk hacking my systems.  Even if I managed to do it correctly I know I wouldn’t be able to keep up with changes, patches, etc and probably end up with a useless console or banned.  Kudos to those of you with the brains to do so though (as long as you’re not messing up online with others competitively).  

32 minutes ago, Leugenesmiff said:

I wish I had the technical know how to do all of this, but my computer skills are limited to on/off power button.  I remember with the DS though that there was a program that allowed you to create Pokémon and send them to your game without needing to hack your DS.  That I was able to understand and use.  I’m guessing that nothing like that exists for either the 3DS or Switch games though, right?  I’m way too inexperienced with this kind of stuff to risk hacking my systems.  Even if I managed to do it correctly I know I wouldn’t be able to keep up with changes, patches, etc and probably end up with a useless console or banned.  Kudos to those of you with the brains to do so though (as long as you’re not messing up online with others competitively).  

how is anything you said related to the batch editor?
If you want to ask about your unrelated topic, or give kudos to that, start a new thread :/

Not sure if you set level to 100, since the files stores the data as experience, not as a flat level.
In any case, I think this is the max experience points.

Based on my experience, this amount converts all to lv 100, hopefully it's enough:

.EXP=1250000

As for max happiness, try:
.OT_Friendship=255