Legal pokemon shown as illegal

Cecillia

@Cecillia

look below on how to fix this problem

Please follow this method on all the pokemon.

Spoiler

However please change the pokeball on Togetic and Haxorus to pokeballs and then you are done

but I do not know on how to fix the Xerneas so sorry

I do hope this helped you thanks very much

if this does not work please reply back As soon as possible 

Picture 1.png

Picture 2.png

Picture 3.png

Picture 4.png

Picture 5.png

Picture 6.png

Picture 7.png

Picture 8.png

Picture 9.png

Parasect, Hypno, Luxray and Herdier can't be caught in Friend Safari. Paras, Drowzee, Luxio and Lillipup can, though. But they would need to be leveled up in order to evolve and be legal. Same with Gothitelle, it can't be caught in Pokemon Village, but Gothorita can be caught. 

Togetic is not a Dream World Pokemon, but Togekiss is. It was only available in BW, not B2W2. And it has the wrong moveset and wrong gender.

Shiny Haxorus is caught at level 60, not 57.

Nothing is wrong with the Xerneas, it only shows Unable to match a Mystery Gift error because the wondercard isn't in PKHeX's database yet.

Edited by ICanSnake
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, ICanSnake said:

Parasect, Hypno, Luxray and Herdier can't be caught in Friend Safari. Paras, Drowzee, Luxio and Lillipup can, though. But they would need to be leveled up in order to evolve and be legal. Same with Gothitelle, it can't be caught in Pokemon Village, but Gothorita can be caught. 

Togetic is not a Dream World Pokemon, but Togekiss is. It was only available in BW, not B2W2. And it has the wrong moveset and wrong gender.

Nothing is wrong with the Xerneas, it only shows Unable to match a Mystery Gift error because the wondercard isn't in PKHeX's database yet.

Hrm... Might have messed the shit up back when I moved them to level 100 (and I might have received hackmons) (also PKHeX didn't show these errors in the past).

@PokemonMaster899

1. I understand you're trying to be helpful, but I'm pretty sure @Cecillia knows how to fix Pokemon based on PKHeX's directives.
Her concern was listed in the first post; it previously wasn't shown to be illegal,
so she's double checking if it's a bug or something else.

2. There's this rule: Do not stretch the page.

For now, I've edited your post to shrink down the page.
Please read our rules and keep them in mind while posting :)

4 hours ago, ICanSnake said:

Good explanation!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

caught a tauros in the kanto safari zone in firered last week, checked it's stats with pkhex and apparently they were too high, even tough i totally didn't hacked that tauros in, i caught it legally, however i will admit i used a walk through walls code to get in the safari zone for free, so it is in a regular pokeball.

1 hour ago, Sietse 10K said:

caught a tauros in the kanto safari zone

however i will admit i used a walk through walls code to get in the safari zone for free, so it is in a regular pokeball.

Working as intended.

Please do not bump old posts, and any 'how do I make hacked pokemon legal' questions do not belong in this subform.