Checking for banned

How do we check if we are banned in pokemon ultra moon and pokemon X?Is shiny meloetta locked?Can I just put that some illegal player traded me an illegal meloetta so it is not my fault?EDIT:What is the trade with Shauna?After doing the elite four(again)they said that Shauna would give me some starter evolution but she didn't.I think that you beated the elite four before on the save.

Edited by PokePrincess
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, PokePrincess said:

How do we check if we are banned in pokemon ultra moon and pokemon X?Is shiny meloetta locked?Can I just put that some illegal player traded me an illegal meloetta so it is not my fault?

People typically don't get banned from playing with shiny locked mons.

What makes you think you are banned? (what error message are you getting?)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PokePrincess said:

does it always happen for citra? 

erm, unless you're using a version of Citra that supports internet features,
you won't be able to use any of those features, lol.
(additionally, even if you have a version of citra that does support internet features, I think you gotta register some kind of account to use it)

59 minutes ago, PokePrincess said:

Though this isn't related to this topic,how do we check our starters in X and Y?What was the starter you gave to the post-game saves in X and Y(I think you made some post game saves if I am not wrong)

Also, don't double post. If you need to add anything new, edit the old message, if no one replied to you.

Hmmm, I frankly don't remember what starters they got.
Easiest way to find out, is, erm, check which legendary bird is roaming, or perform the trade with Shauna (lol)

The post game saves are a modified/dummied out version of my personal game save.
The problem is, I've created many personal saves along the way (in order to obtain all starters at the start of the game),
so I've lost track which starter that particular save received. :PSMD-Sleepy:

• 4 weeks later...