ALACK ALAY! Look who's joined! *giggle*

CorniFan

So, yeah, I found a fun new Pokemon forum, while randomly surfing Pokemon pages in general, and made sure I joined :P I'm actually a long time Pokemon fan, I got into the franchise around the age of 12 (i'm a young woman now; haven't really bothered stating my age in my profile, not yet, though). You can call me CorniFan (my name here); Or "Jirachu" (my pokemon forum username i've used in general for years).

Korrina is my most favorite Pokemon character ever and I have a serious crush on her (and trust me I daydream about her a lot too lol). I don't seem to get picked on for liking her too much, dispite her being female, not real, ext, thankfully. I have aspergers syndrome too so she's my 'special interest' right now that seems to keep me feeling calm and happy nowadays :) For years before I became a Korrina fangirl (which is a more resent thing, mind you) I have had depression a lot; due to my autism and general confusion about the world. I'm glad I finally found something that helps me.

But, outside Korrina, I really do enjoy Pokemon in general; The battles, the cute characters, the music, the stories, the gameplay, ext.....its all just so awesome to me. Pokemon is my most favorite franchise ever really :)

And being into Korrina in general has helped me feel more 'in touch' with that again too

I hope we can all be friends and I enjoy it on here a lot!

(and, yes, i've watched her anime arc several times now x3)

Edited by CorniFan
  • Like 4
  • Proud 1

3 hours ago, enVias said:

An old member of PokeCommunity :) Welcome!

Yep! It ish me, Jirachu, from good old pokecommunity (and also the old owner of a pokemon forum that sadly is no longer online called "The secret Pikachu hangout!!!!").

The net has changed so much since 2004. I still remember the days of people like Toto, dark butterfree, MewKitty, Moonlight, and my old crush on Ash...Ahhhhh~Where the kioplies has many of these people from the good old days gone?! xD Oh well. At least there's still me :P And....a bunch of new people to play with! Yesh....*purr's* And these days honestly have been pretty good too. I ain't complaining! Never :3

I do wish there was more to talk about on this forum! But it is a cute little place, and the people here so far are nice. I rather like it here anyways. :) Also; Clubs! I can join clubs xD I saw those on another part of this site.

Thank you for the warm welcoming everyone~*bow's adorably* (trust me, i'm a pretty feminine korrina fangirl, really haha. being cute is fun! :33)

EDIT: Needed to fix some stuffs...>w<;;;

Edited by CorniFan
  • Like 3

On 5/19/2018 at 8:58 AM, CorniFan said:

So, yeah, I found a fun new Pokemon forum, while randomly surfing Pokemon pages in general, and made sure I joined :P I'm actually a long time Pokemon fan, I got into the franchise around the age of 12 (i'm a young woman now; haven't really bothered stating my age in my profile, not yet, though). You can call me CorniFan (my name here); Or "Jirachu" (my pokemon forum username i've used in general for years).

Korrina is my most favorite Pokemon character ever and I have a serious crush on her (and trust me I daydream about her a lot too lol). I don't seem to get picked on for liking her too much, dispite her being female, not real, ext, thankfully. I have aspergers syndrome too so she's my 'special interest' right now that seems to keep me feeling calm and happy nowadays :) For years before I became a Korrina fangirl (which is a more resent thing, mind you) I have had depression a lot; due to my autism and general confusion about the world. I'm glad I finally found something that helps me.

But, outside Korrina, I really do enjoy Pokemon in general; The battles, the cute characters, the music, the stories, the gameplay, ext.....its all just so awesome to me. Pokemon is my most favorite franchise ever really :)

And being into Korrina in general has helped me feel more 'in touch' with that again too

I hope we can all be friends and I enjoy it on here a lot!

(and, yes, i've watched her anime arc several times now x3)

I Salute You, My Friend!

• Like 1