[REQUEST] Pokémon X save file for Citra

Ayaharu

2 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

At the game selection screen, sorry.

I'm not sure how long this is already a feature. My build is from December 2016.

rYkuKLP.png

I understand now!
That only pops up after you Select Game Directory, but I've never done that.

When I did it, that indeeds shows up
Capture.PNG

4 minutes ago, BlackShark said:

Oops, I totally forgot that, I already got used to it. But yes, you have to do that first.

now we know how to teach future generation of getting their saves into Citra.

That certainly is wayyyyy easier

Hi, sorry to ask about this after so much time, can you create a save file for me too? I'd really appreciate it.

Pokémon X, female, middle portrait, Serena, ITA save (hope it doesn't crash at the starter pokémon)

8 minutes ago, gio87vr said:

Hi, sorry to ask about this after so much time, can you create a save file for me too? I'd really appreciate it.

Pokémon X, female, middle portrait, Serena, ITA save (hope it doesn't crash at the starter pokémon)

Go to the link below,
modify the save with PKHeX, then import it into Citra.

(the previous few posts mentions how to import it into citra)

6 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Go to the link below,
modify the save with PKHeX, then import it into Citra.

(the previous few posts mentions how to import it into citra)

I'd love to use pkhex, I tried but doesn't work, I try to exe it but gives me error instantly. tried both pkhex and pkhex mono, doesn't work for me...

Just now, gio87vr said:

I'd love to use pkhex, I tried but doesn't work, I try to exe it but gives me error instantly. tried both pkhex and pkhex mono, doesn't work for me...

what computer os are you using, and whats the error message?

ah, no wait, I tried the older one, the one posted on this forum 2 hours ago works! Thank you, I'll try it asap!

23 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

what computer os are you using, and whats the error message?

21 minutes ago, gio87vr said:

ah, no wait, I tried the older one, the one posted on this forum 2 hours ago works! Thank you, I'll try it asap!

I have done it, all good just before I choose my starter pokemon, then it freezes, how can I use pkhex to keep going on?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, gio87vr said:

I have done it, all good just before I choose my starter pokemon, then it freezes, how can I use pkhex to keep going on?

try using the saves that already has a starter chosen, that may help.

2 hours ago, gio87vr said:

Done it, but now I freeze at the delivery of the letter to mum...

sigh, if this is a serious issue, I may have to save the saves right after giving mum the letter.

What build of citra are you on.

1 hour ago, M Huzaifa said:

Hi. I need a Pokemon X save file just for intro

Here are the details:

Name: M.Huzaifa

Nickname: Huzaifa

Thank you very much

literally read the past few posts right before yours.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Hamza Goher said:

Hi theSlayer, thank you so much for the save file!

Could you please do another one just after the intro ?

Name: Hadi

We already have a save that is right after the intro.

Modify the existing save, link provided in earlier posts.

Uh.. I know it's a bit capricious, buy may I ask for a X save file with a customized outfit? Citra won't let me change clothes in-game and I don't know each garment's individual number to do it via PKHeX.

I don't care if it's completed or just started, I just want the clothes equipped. Actually, if someone accepts to do this, I've already got this save I found -and partially edited- somewhere, the wanted outfit is registered as the 1st favourite. Info about the garments' numbers to edit it myself would also be appreciated.

main

3 hours ago, Ruby Genseki said:

Uh.. I know it's a bit capricious, buy may I ask for a X save file with a customized outfit? Citra won't let me change clothes in-game and I don't know each garment's individual number to do it via PKHeX.

I don't care if it's completed or just started, I just want the clothes equipped. Actually, if someone accepts to do this, I've already got this save I found -and partially edited- somewhere, the wanted outfit is registered as the 1st favourite. Info about the garments' numbers to edit it myself would also be appreciated.

main

@Ruby Genseki Here you go:

main

Hello:

I want to thank you for your big help in everything. I understood how to use de PKHeX and created my own character file. I even understood how to put it inside the right folder. But now I have a problem and I was hoping you might be able to help me.

When I load the game in the Citra emulator with the character file in the right folder, this freeze screen appears to me (there is the attached screenshot). Of course, I don't understand what is happening.

Can you help me, please?

ScreenShot Question.png

• 2 weeks later...