• Zoroark—Master of Illusions
    • White—Victini and Zekrom Black—Victini and Reshiram
    • Kyurem vs. the Sword of Justice
    • Genesect and the Legend Awakened
    • Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction
    • Hoopa and the Clash of Ages
    • Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel
    • I Choose You!

please tell me what is your favourite Pokemon movie it could be any Pokemon Movie you like

and also tell me what character do you like best or Pokemon in the Movie please comment below i would like to know if you have any thank you very much :VWheel::PSMD-Amazed:

if i missed any movies please put it down below

Edited by PokemonKing99
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, PokemonKing99 said:

please tell me what is your favourite Pokemon movie it could be any Pokemon Movie you like

and also tell me what character do you like best or Pokemon in the Movie please comment below i would like to know if you have any thank you very much :VWheel::PSMD-Amazed:

if i missed any movies please put it down below

if you are wondering what is my favourite Pokemon Movie is Arcues and the Jewel of life

i Chose this because Ash, Dawn, and Brock travel to Michina Town, where they discover the Mythical Pokémon Arceus. Is upset over the town betraying it years ago. When Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina cannot hold it back, the heroes are sent back in time to change the past and present. that is why i like this movie it has a lot of adventure to it and like when Ash goes back it time to help Arceus , Giratina, Palkia and Dialga to fix present time

Edited by PokemonKing99
  • Proud 1

My favourite Pokemon is pokemon Sword of Justices becuase it is a lot fun where Keledo trains with terrakion cobalion virizion and tries to fight with with Kyurem and that he finds Ash and his friends. He then helps Keledo to be brave and fight Kyurem the 2 second time. Very fun and enjoyable to watch i do recommend you people of Project Pokemon to watch this movie 

• Like 1