Free Public Wonder Trade Bot [USUM]

PokeNursery

Project Pokemon,

I'm not sure how much longer I will be doing giveaways so I've decide to go ahead and make one of my automated trade bots public. Currently I am releasing my Wonder Trade bot to the public. If you'd like to use it feel, free, it will be attached to this thread. If you have any questions on how to use it, please, don't hesitate to ask. This software requires a 3DS, both old & new supported, with CFW/NTR & InputRedirection.

I've also add a Twitch.TV integration to it, so your Wonder Trades can have a timer for your chat participants to see. It also supports synchronizing multiple consoles together. Here's a basic breakdown of how to operate it:

1813771182_ScreenShot.png.7aaaea35455a0f8f75ce6f1c306895d5.png

Above is a screen shot of the UI. Pretty straight forward.

1) In the IP text box, enter the local IP address of the 3DS console you wish to connect to.
2) For the PK7 directory, select the folder on your PC that contains the PK7 (Pokemon) files you wish to Wonder Trade.

Optional:

If you would like your trades to have a countdown in your Twitch.TV channel,
1) Check the box "Enable chat countdown." 
2) Enter the username of your bot into the Username text box.
3) Enter your oAuth Token into in the oAuth Token text box. (If you do not have an oAuth Token you can quickly have one generated by clicking the blue link)
4) Enter the channel name you want your bot to enter when performing the countdown.

Synchronization:

As stated above, you can also "sync" numerous consoles to trade at the same time, on the same timer countdown. To do so, open multiple copies of the application, also make sure to put each executable in their own folder! Assign each console you're connect to a unique Bot ID Number, and select how many trade bots you are using total. The sync directory can be any directory of your choice on your PC. The bot merely writes/deletes text files from this directory to perform the synchronization. 

Good luck, and enjoy!

PK-Trader 1.1.zip

Edited by PokeNursery
  • Like 4
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1
  • Amazed 1

On 5/12/2018 at 9:39 PM, Sabresite said:

Thank you very much! Do you mind uploading the source to github or providing it to us?

Perhaps one day soon. I probably won't mind releasing the source to the public for the Wonder Trade bot.

1 minute ago, wrathsoffire76 said:

Oh, man. I would have loved to have this back when I wanted to to Wonder Trade streams on Twitch. I don't have the motivation nowadays but maybe.

Yah I feel you. I've been running a giveaway for quite some time now. Starting to take its toll on me. So many viewers are so unappreciative of the work put in, sometimes I question why I do it. I've never seen another GTS bot quite like mine.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wrathsoffire76 said:

There is another GTS/Wonder Trade bot called PKMN-NTR which didn't have the Twitch Countdown or Sync featues.

Believe PKMN-NTR is just a Wonder Trade bot. If it is a GTS bot, probably not as in depth as what we've created. We basically create a bot that can create custom Pokemon via chat commands on Twitch.

Example: !trade Deposit: X, Nickname: X, OT: X, Nature: X, Gender: X, Level: X, HP: 0, Atk: 0, Def: 0, SpA: 0, SpD: 0, Spe: 0, HP_IV: 31, Atk_IV: 31, Def_IV: 31, SpA_IV: 31, SpD_IV: 31, Spe_IV: 31, Ball: Poke Ball, Item: X, 1: Tackle, 2: Leer, 3: Poison Jab, 4: Protect, Ability: X

You'd just replace the "X" values with what you desired. It searches the GTS via your specified Deposit parameter, and looks for your friend code in the memory.

Does this only support USUM or does it also work with sun/moon? I've been trying it with sun/moon and it doesnt inject the pokemon to wonder trade. I've been looking for something that supports twitch chat. Thanks for the release!

Edited by Akumetsu

4 minutes ago, Akumetsu said:

Does this only support USUM or does it also work with sun/moon? I've been trying it with sun/moon and it doesnt inject the pokemon to wonder trade. I've been looking for something that supports twitch chat. Thanks for the release!

My personal version works for both, not sure what I made this version do. (I hacked it together < an hour). I suppose I can double check and add support for regular sun/moon if it is not in there currently.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, PokeNursery said:

My personal version works for both, not sure what I made this version do. (I hacked it together < an hour). I suppose I can double check and add support for regular sun/moon if it is not in there currently.

I'm surprised you replied so fast. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I start the bot once I'm on the screen with the big "Wonder Trade" button. It then selects an empty slot on the bottom right of the pc box and remains like that.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, DarkRaven said:

Hey i dont uderstand how to install NTR CFW/InputRedirection  Run it with.

Can anyone help me 

(i hav old3ds)

If you are asking about installing CFW itself, that is outside of the scope of this website. You can find tutorials by google searching.
If you are talking about InputRedirection, it is built into Rosaline (Luma3DS 8.0+). There are directions on various other websites.

• 2 months later...

"If you open the .exe file in HXD, Search for a Unicode string with Shinygts.com Then Replace the values for your own custom url." - Quoted from AngeloftheNight091 on PK-Trader's GBATemp.net Thread.

On 7/11/2018 at 7:19 AM, phillyrider807 said:

...is there anyway we can change it to where it doesn't say "Shinygts.com"

On 5/28/2018 at 9:51 AM, themanthatclaims@gmail.com said:

...is there anyway to have it stop changing the OT to shinygts.com.

Files from the Thread comment below.

2018-08-22 08_14_06-HxD - [E__PK-Trader_PK-Trader.exe].png

2018-08-22 08_14_44-HxD - [E__PK-Trader_PK-Trader AOTN091tv.exe].png

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Damn thing won't connect.

I have an O2DS running Luma 9.0/Sys 11.10

Is it still broken after the 11.9 Update? I know Luma has InputRedirection built in as well as Debugger, and I'm using that. Still, it's saying Cannot connect. Please make sure you're running NTR and you're online in-game. Like, WTH?! I even got a windows computer for this!

what the fuck.PNG

BTW, I'm TheLG1.

-mod edit: Please don't multipost, thanks :)