Can anyone explain the glitches in this .sav?

Arterion

Hi all, I'm attaching my UK platinum .sav file which I've tweaked using Mushen's stickied guide so it's the correct 512kb file size. I was wondering if someone could try to put it into their game and actually load it; ive only changed a couple of bits (just added some event pokemon to my team for the sake of testing and fiddled with Jolteon's EVs), but when I use rudolph's tool to try to put it on my cart, I always get an corruption error.

Also, seem to have a few pokemon in my boxes (in pokesav) which are taking up space (they have no name, but they seem to have stats and and editable sheet) but aren't visible in-game; seems a bit glitched to me, just wanted to see if anyone else can at least see this in Pokesav?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can take a look.

*edit* As you can see from below, we've figured out that it's NOT just me who's seeing the glitches- can anyone explain how this happened?

Edited by Arterion

I had a look and saw the glitched 'mon', very strange!!! they have no species, every 4*h value has something and the dates are absurd

after that i cannot help you, I looked I agree its weird but i don't know how to sort it out

I had a look and saw the glitched 'mon', very strange!!! they have no species, every 4*h value has something and the dates are absurd

after that i cannot help you, I looked I agree its weird but i don't know how to sort it out

Thanks for having a look, good to know it's not just me or my PC.

Anyone have an idea what's going on here?