Online Pokemon Generator + Mega Stones

PokeNursery

Project Pokemon,

Just wanted to drop by and let the community checkout something I've been developing for awhile now. I've set up home brew on 6 consoles, and wrote a rather unique system powered by Django/Python/C#.

I tried my best, with the limited free time I have, to re-create a sort of "Online PkHex" for the community to use. My bot software runs on my Twitch channel, where viewers can see their trades happen in real time on the feed. There is an immense amount of mini games and such I built into the channel as well. Trades are performed on the SUMO/USUMO platforms, via the GTS. The bot currently supports a lot of custom move sets and such, but some more love could be given to it, as I don't support moves from every generation at the moment. (As far as egg moves go). However, you should still be able to create some highly competitive / custom Pokemon of your choice!

The system is operated via chat commands on my Twitch channel, you can check out the live stream visiting the channel below:

https://www.twitch.tv/pokenursery

This system is 100% free for the viewer, no strings attached. There can be a slight learning curve for new users/viewers, as there really isn't anything else like it. Once you learn the system though, I'm sure you will love it! I'll give a general breakdown of how to trade on my channel below. Hope to see some new faces around! Thanks!

First once on the channel you must save your friend code. To do this, type into the chat !savefc 0000-1111-2222 - The bot will reply once it has successfully saved your friend code. You only need to do this step once! (Unless you change consoles).

Next you need to deposit your fodder Pokemon on the GTS, and request any Pokemon of your choice, excluding Mythical Pokemon. Once you've made your deposit and requested your Pokemon, type !trade Deposit: X into the chat, where X = the Pokemon you deposited onto the GTS. (Example: !trade Deposit: Pikipek)

Finally sit back and wait for your trade! Typically takes 30 seconds - 5 minutes to receive your Pokemon, depending how busy the stream is at the time.

Please note! The above is just a very basic trade command. The bot can take MANY custom parameters to further customize your trade. I'll leave one complex trade command example below to give an idea of what can be done!

Advanced Trade Example: !trade Level: 50, Nickname: Doge, Ability: Pressure, Nature: Timid, Atk: 252, Spe: 252, HP: 4, TID: 12345, SID: 12345, Item: Gengarite, 1: Tackle, 2: Leer, 3: Poison Jab, 4: Protect, OT: PokeNursery

Important! Yes! The custom held item command above DOES in fact work. We have figured out how to trade MEGA STONES over the GTS! The game does not expect this behavior/functionality, but for whatever reason, it bypasses the GTS check on mega stones / primal orbs.

You can also customize the IVs. (I didn't show that in the above advance command).

Anyways, hope at least a few people find use for this! Thank you for reading!

~ Mikey (PokeNursery)

• Like 2
  • Amazed 1

It could be done if I swap the game version to ORAS I believe. Pretty certain the GTS allows events to be traded on that version. The current bot can do SOME events on the GTS for whatever reason, such as the Pikachu hats.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/9/2018 at 4:24 PM, PokeNursery said:

It could be done if I swap the game version to ORAS I believe. Pretty certain the GTS allows events to be traded on that version. The current bot can do SOME events on the GTS for whatever reason, such as the Pikachu hats.

Would it be difficult to add ORAS functionality?  For people late to the party.

• 1 year later...