Is this GEN3 Japanese JIRACHI legal?

I got one Japanese JIRACHI which was only distributed in Japanese  ruby and sapphire version through pk3.However,when it is in pokemon sun, its note does not show" fateful encounter".Is this MOVIE JIRACHI legal or not. Thank you.

10 hours ago, Sabresite said:

I can tell you if it is legit by having the PID or IVs. If you can't get it yourself, you can also have someone else with CFW use TEA to get it.  Unfortunately even PKHex doesn't check them properly.

If you don't want that information to be public, you are more than welcome to DM me.

I have uploaded the pk3 files.Please let me know whether legal or not . Thank you,

385 - ジラーチ - 772233BDA20F.pk3

385 - ジラーチ - 8A9C15B6163B.pk3

The PID/IVs are correct. They are clones of known events. It looks like they were recreated though (maybe from gen 7 to gen 3 or something) as they are missing trash bytes and have the wrong held item.

Attached are the originals from my collection.

RS - ネガイボシ Jirachi (05A0) (JPN).pk3

RS - ネガイボシ Jirachi (F20A) (JPN).pk3

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sabresite said:

The PID/IVs are correct. They are clones of known events. It looks like they were recreated though (maybe from gen 7 to gen 3 or something) as they are missing trash bytes and have the wrong held item.

Attached are the originals from my collection.

RS - ネガイボシ Jirachi (05A0) (JPN).pk3

RS - ネガイボシ Jirachi (F20A) (JPN).pk3

Thank you.I also thirst for the Japanese HADO MEW (id 50716)files which was distributed in firered and leafgreen not in ruby sapphire and emerald.Because when the mew is transmitted to gen 4, the area shows different.I want the KANTO MEW.I still have not found the files.Would you please help me?Thank you.

Edited by yulook

3 hours ago, Aquaaquaaqua said:

I think Gen 3 fateful encounter's usually lose their fateful encounter status when migrated to Gen 4.  I know that's at least the case with WISHMKR Jirachi.

That's because Gen 3's "Fateful Encounter" is a location, lol. So location gets lost during transfer.

However, there are Pokemon (like Deoxys and Mew) that gets a "Obedience Flag", and that converts to the Fateful Encounter flag we all know and love today.

On 5/10/2018 at 3:06 PM, Sabresite said:

I sent you a message regarding Hadou Mew.

I have replied the message and still I have some problems not solved. Sorry to bother again

On 5/11/2018 at 7:10 PM, theSLAYER said:

That's because Gen 3's "Fateful Encounter" is a location, lol. So location gets lost during transfer.

However, there are Pokemon (like Deoxys and Mew) that gets a "Obedience Flag", and that converts to the Fateful Encounter flag we all know and love today.

Do you mean only ruby and sapphire show a location which will miss" fateful counter" in gen4 or every gen3 games have the chance to lose in gen4?

1 hour ago, yulook said:

Do you mean only ruby and sapphire show a location which will miss" fateful counter" in gen4 or every gen3 games have the chance to lose in gen4?

My response has to be in a spoiler below, cause my reply is huge.

Spoiler

Location data from Gen 3 is not retained in Gen 4. Example:
capture.png

So any event Pokemon (like 10ANNIV) that says "Obtained in a Fateful Encounter" simply becomes Pal Park / Transfer / Transporter etc.
Capture1.PNG

Note: Gen IV does not show Fateful Encounter in text, despite being used in-game to unlock certain events,
So I'm showing Gen V entry as well.
 Capture2.PNG

Most importantly, note how Mew Obedience flag is the Fateful Encounter flag we see be carried on into present generations.
I'll be using Event Mew as a comparison.
Capture3.png

Capture4.png

With everything I've shown and said, it's probably enough for you to reach a conclusion, right? XD

• Like 3

On 5/13/2018 at 2:00 AM, theSLAYER said:

My response has to be in a spoiler below, cause my reply is huge.

Reveal hidden contents

Location data from Gen 3 is not retained in Gen 4. Example:
capture.png

So any event Pokemon (like 10ANNIV) that says "Obtained in a Fateful Encounter" simply becomes Pal Park / Transfer / Transporter etc.
Capture1.PNG

Note: Gen IV does not show Fateful Encounter in text, despite being used in-game to unlock certain events,
So I'm showing Gen V entry as well.
 Capture2.PNG

Most importantly, note how Mew Obedience flag is the Fateful Encounter flag we see be carried on into present generations.
I'll be using Event Mew as a comparison.
Capture3.png

Capture4.png

With everything I've shown and said, it's probably enough for you to reach a conclusion, right? XD

I want to know if hado mew get the fateful flag because it shows in gen vii.Through which way will GEN3 event pokemon get the flag.And still I want to know how many event pokemons get the fateful flag in GEN3.Thank you.

Edited by yulook

On 5/10/2018 at 1:06 PM, Sabresite said:

I sent you a message regarding Hadou Mew.

The hado mew area you sent are all from ruby.Have you got one legal firered or leafgreen hado mew pk3.Only one is ok.Thank you very much!

2 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

The event hard coded the game origin to Ruby. Nothing else is legal.

You mean even the mew was distributed to leafgreen or firered shows ruby area in pk3?

6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Yup.

I think this means the Japanese hado mew was distributed through one gameboy advance to another and could not choose the character.Then even leafgreen and firered shows ruby area.

1 minute ago, yulook said:

I think this means the Japanese hado mew was distributed through one gameboy advance to another and could not choose the character.Then even leafgreen and firered shows ruby area.

Don't think that's it.

I think the it's based on how they program the distribution software.
My 10ANNIV and Aura Pokemon, regardless of Carts received on, says "Ruby".

And this distribution wasn't done by trades, but rather distribution carts.

On 5/20/2018 at 11:06 PM, theSLAYER said:

Don't think that's it.

I think the it's based on how they program the distribution software.
My 10ANNIV and Aura Pokemon, regardless of Carts received on, says "Ruby".

And this distribution wasn't done by trades, but rather distribution carts.

OH you are right.I tried every 10ANNIV events in firered game.And all of them show HOENN in heartgold. It is so depressed.

2 minutes ago, yulook said:

OH you are right.I tried every 10ANNIV events in firered game.And all of them show HOENN in heartgold. It is so depressed.

It's due to how the generation algorithm works; the data was already preset as part of the Pokemon data.

Some Gen IV events have the same issue as well, whereby all Darkrai and Arceus wonder cards had "Diamond" preprogrammed as the Origin Game, if I'm not mistaken.