Custom TID/SID in Colosseum?

Hello,

I know that it's possible to use Pandora's Box to obtain, via RNG, a TID/SID pair that makes a particular PID shiny in Pokemon Colosseum, but I would like to ask if it's also possible to choose an arbitrary pair to get the same result, just as in Pokemon XD.

For example, let's say that I would like to obtain the pair 00007/45728, which is definitely possible in Colo and XD; Pandora's box does not display this result; is there a way to get it via RNG? Or would I have to soft reset and rely on luck?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks, but, if I understand correctly, the guide only shows how to obtain a specific TID, not a specific pair of TID and SID.

In order to get those, it would be necessary to determine the initial seed that the game generates when it is booted up; if you play XD, this is possible by using Togamicalc, but this tool apparently doesn't work with Colo as well, therefore making its initial seeds, as far as I know, unpredictable. 

Togamicalc is a tool included in RNG Reporter; it's called this way because it was developed by a guy whose nickname is Togami. It's called "GameCube RTC" in newer versions of RNG Reporter. I used it with XD too: it seems significantly easier than xdseed, and it's also useful when it comes to use RNG to catch Pokemons.

I have to add that I would perform this RNG on emulator. Are you sure that with xdseed it is possible to obtain both TID and SID at the same time? In any case, it's impossible to predict the initial seed in Colosseum, right?

I understand. So, unless somebody else has better informations than us, I think we can safely conclude that seed manipulation(and, therefore, TID/SID manipulation) is currently impossible for Colosseum.

For Pokemon hunting, as far as I know, it's just more luck-based than XD for the same reason(impossibility to determine the initial seed); actually, both the RTC and the initial seed are easily changeable in XD by using Dolphin's Dev mode, because they are related, while in Colosseum this is possible only for the former.

5 hours ago, Toffoletto said:

I understand. So, unless somebody else has better informations than us, I think we can safely conclude that seed manipulation(and, therefore, TID/SID manipulation) is currently impossible for Colosseum.

For Pokemon hunting, as far as I know, it's just more luck-based than XD for the same reason(impossibility to determine the initial seed); actually, both the RTC and the initial seed are easily changeable in XD by using Dolphin's Dev mode, because they are related, while in Colosseum this is possible only for the former.

I've edited SID/TID in both Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD before. I made a Gecko Code a while back to edit trainer SID and TID. I could also make codes to edit Pokemon SID, TID, and PID in Colosseum as well (I already did this in XD). If you'd like to set your Trainer SID/TID in Pokemon Colosseum, here's a Gecko Code for that:

Trainer SID TID Modifier Code
48000000 8047ADB8
DE000000 80008180
1200009C 0000SSSS
1200009E 0000TTTT
E2000001 80008000

T= TID in HEX
S= SID in HEX

Edited by Reclaimer Shawn