List of NPC Pokémon data (attacks, IVs, EVs, etc.)?

decymin

Hi! I hope this is the right place to ask for this; I’ve searched this forum and on Google in general but I couldn’t find anything, even though I’m sure it exists.

Could anyone link me to a list of all the Pokémon used by NPCs in the Gen 3 GBA games? At the moment, I’m especially interested in Emerald, and in knowing the IVs and EVs of the Pokémon used in the Elite Four. (I’m working on something and I need accurate data for damage calculation.) I thought I had seen and saved lists like that a long time ago, but I can’t find anything like it anymore. There’s so many people here working on ROMs etc., a simple list of all NPCs with their full Pokémon data (not just level and moves) must be available somewhere, right?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

On 03/05/2018 at 2:31 PM, PokemonKing99 said:

I know and use Bulbapedia a lot, but this is not the information I’m after. I’m not interested in the various trainer classes; I’d like a list of all the Pokémon used by NPCs, especially in regards to their IVs and EVs (which will be 0 most of the time but not always). As far as I am aware, this information is not on Bulbapedia, but I’d be happy to be proven wrong.

• 3 years later...