• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

yeah I know why: Don't play Pokémon on Citra.

What do you suggest I play it on then (that's on the computer), because all of the Pokemon games I've played so far have worked very well.

Edited by Pianozz
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, CraftyCamerupt said:

Your stupid discord server banned me for helping others get into the server in the first place. What the hell is your problem m8?

You tried to help them by giving people the code that they are supposed to find by reading the rules. Which is against the rules. Obviously you're going to get banned for that

• 3 months later...
On 5/10/2020 at 4:58 PM, darklink1010 said:

You tried to help them by giving people the code that they are supposed to find by reading the rules. Which is against the rules. Obviously you're going to get banned for that

I love the fact that I read the rules and me doing what I did wasn't in it. I also love that you think making front of others is okay and hurting others' feelings is also okay. Stop embarrassing yourself darklink1010.

• Confused 1

On 8/30/2020 at 7:42 PM, CraftyCamerupt said:

I love the fact that I read the rules and me doing what I did wasn't in it. I also love that you think making front of others is okay and hurting others' feelings is also okay. Stop embarrassing yourself darklink1010.

1285314195_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.24e2874abd9189d20003243b483168e9.png

Ah yes, digging this up from months ago. You have no one to blame but yourself for that. Also man, don't you have anything else better to do then to complain about something you did to yourself months ago? Also, not embarrassed, I reserve the right to ban anyone in my own server, much more so for actual reasons.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We received a user report claiming that darklink was bullying others, and it was about how darklink banned a user off their own Discord.
(just my 2 cents, but darklink's reasons sound justified to me).

In any case, how darklink decides to manage their own Discord is unrelated to us. Reporting to us is pretty much pointless.
I hope I only have to say this once. Any further reports of this subject is just misusing the report button, and can land you in hot water, so please don't do that.

Locking this thread, darklink contact an admin if you got more to add.