One question about the Emerald Aurora Ticket

yulook

Excuse me guys,

I want to know if the Japanese Aurora Ticket is legal in Emerald? I have not found any evidence to prove it once existed or not.

Still I am interested in how the gen I II III events changed to the player"s game in life in Japan.Through which machine or method. I have no idea.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018/4/24 at 3:26 PM, Sabresite said:

Only Aurora ticket I have seen is for Fire Red and Leaf Green.

I know the USA emerald aurora ticket is only for leafgreen and firered.So if American emerald ticket is illegal.In Europe was the American emerald card alloweded to get the aurora ticket?

25 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

The tickets were locked to specific languages, not regions.

I mean if the shopping center in Europe or other like this let the people who carried the American emerald card not the Europe emerald get the ticket.If the person said no,only Europe card can. It still shows the American card is illegal.I mean this.Maybe i thought too much.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2018 at 3:39 AM, yulook said:

Excuse me guys,

I want to know if the Japanese Aurora Ticket is legal in Emerald? I have not found any evidence to prove it once existed or not.

Still I am interested in how the gen I II III events changed to the player"s game in life in Japan.Through which machine or method. I have no idea.

Thank you!

I've been playing the Japanese Emerald for a while now, and since there's so little information on how these events occurred in Japan by that time I decided to take a look at them on my own. I managed to find an absolutely amazing post on Pokémon Daisuki Club about the AuroraTicket Deoxys today. It's in Japanese, so I'm not sure if it'd help you or not, but I can share it if you want. Anyway, it's basically about a guy who was able to attend the distribution event back in 2004. Apparently, the method they used there doesn't actually differ from the one we know in America or in Europe. The player would need a Wireless Adapter plugged into the GBA to get the Pokémon and that's pretty much it. I'm not sure if there are any ROMs available on the internet to reproduce the Japanese event tho, which is very sad.

Edited by thalypikachu
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, thalypikachu said:

I've been playing the Japanese Emerald for a while now, and since there's so little information on how these events occurred in Japan by that time I decided to take a look at them on my own. I managed to find an absolutely amazing post on Pokémon Daisuki Club about the AuroraTicket Deoxys today. It's in Japanese, so I'm not sure if it'd help you or not, but I can share it if you want. Anyway, it's basically about a guy who was able to attend the distribution event back in 2004. Apparently, the method they used there doesn't actually differ from the one we know in America or in Europe. The player would need a Wireless Adapter plugged into the GBA to get the Pokémon and that's pretty much it. I'm not sure if there are any ROMs available on the internet to reproduce the Japanese event tho, which is very sad.

Share the article buddy, sounds interesting

7 hours ago, thalypikachu said:

we or I knew already about the japanese Daisuki club article about  Deoxys, it's not a secret

http://www.pokemon.jp/info/game/detail/20150317_13224.html