SM USUM - Korean Movie 10 Dialga & Palkia

King Impoleon

18 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

So much Korean events in few days, hope we'll not miss any of them ^^

A dialga/palkia distrib for movie 10 is not really interesting however, I wait for a giratina for movie 11, heatran for movie 12 or zoroark for movie 13 ^^

i don't think they distribute these another time,
bacause the most legendary were distributed at Movie 18
gen6Distro.jpg.d2bc2a776cfddf7c979ec4afce5199da.jpg

zoroark was distributed 2011...
and giratina through nintendo network...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King Impoleon said:

I saved many images of pokemon distribution in my folder

so after all i don't know anymore where i found all these ....maybe own source or twitter

I saw the same image here, but yours is clearly an unedited version, as the area that is watermarked, well, isn't watermarked on your copy.

I wanted to add it to our Event Gallery cause it is a cool photograph, but was wondering who to credit :/

• Like 1

Event informations thanks to Bulbapedia

"Serial codes will be included with gift guides upon receiving movie tickets. The codes will be usable from June 6 to August 31, 2018.

Dialga will be available for Pokémon Moon and Ultra Moon. It will be at level 50, have the OT 아라모스 (Alamos), come in a Cherish Ball and hold a Wish Ribbon. It will have the moves Flash Cannon, Draco Meteor, Roar of Time, and Aura Sphere.

Palkia will be available for Pokémon Sun and Ultra Sun. It will be at level 50, have the OT 아라모스 (Alamos), come in a Cherish Ball and hold a Wish Ribbon. It will have the moves Hydro Pump, Draco Meteor, Spacial Rend, and Aura Sphere"

• Like 3

• theSLAYER changed the title to SM USUM - Korean Movie 10 Dialga & Palkia