Ideas for a better surfing

Here my little proposal of an interactive and really Pporg-like Home Page.

Hope you'll enjoy or at least discuss about, PPorg is really particular in my heart and my passion for Pokemon, it deserves more attention and contributions.

Of course I'm open to add more sections ...

Proposition3.JPG.eebef5bbc0f3b03e871bbef6d96dd5e5.JPG

Edited by jojo12100
  • Like 2

This may come off as some really stupid questions, but I just want to make sure I'm understanding the graph correctly.  Is this your idea for the whole site or just a part of the site?  Also, does the black lines illustrate the the connectivity between each page?

Edited by Poke J

5 hours ago, Poke J said:

This may come off as some really stupid questions, but I just want to make sure I'm understanding the graph correctly.  Is this your idea for the whole site or just a part of the site?  Also, does the black lines illustrate the the connectivity between each page?

It's just for the portal, the first thing you see and a way to redirect visitors.

Yes, black lines refers to the connectivity between each pages, the color of the boxes are also a reference to the games with Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Black.

And the icons are also references: Shiny Charm for the shinys, White Flute for the Underleved, Missigno Kabutops for the glitch, CherishBall for events, Collector for Wanted, Archeologist for Research, Shiny Victini for Pkhex, AZ Floette for Unreleased and the most obscure Metronome for Pk3ds and Randomizer because the item shares the same name with the move Metronome which is a random Pokemon move.

Edited by jojo12100