Snowstar837

When I run PKHeX on my Surface Pro 3, tapping a text field doesn't bring up the on-screen keyboard like my other applications do. I know it's a small bug, but it can be irritating if you don't have your keyboard connected.

On an unrelated note, I would love to be able to batch-edit the DexNav encounter numbers in OR/AS. I know there is a button to set them all to 999 in the Pokedex menu, but I couldn't find the value in the batch editor. I'd like to be able to set them all to 50 or 100, but unfortunately I was unable to find a way to without doing it manually. :(

1. PKHeX is a Windows Forms application. This is an operating system quirk unrelated to PKHeX. See https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34874070 for further troubleshooting.

2. The batch editor edits PKM file properties, nothing in save files. You can always recompile the program with altered values based on your preferences. Extremely minor cosmetic changes aren't worth spending time developing as time is better spent elsewhere.

As an unfortunate subject of the surface pro, you basically shouldn't use one unless you plan on running specific software, or have a Bluetooth keyboard/mouse. The next variants of Windows proportedly will have better tablet style support.