(USUM) Punishment Murkrow

ArtemiSerebii

So apparently Game Freak dun goofed.  Murkrow can learn Punishment as an egg move.  Greeeeeeeaaaaaat...  The only species in its egg group that can ALSO learn Punishment are...<*fanfare*> Vullaby and Mandibuzz! >.<

I want to tinker around with a Punishment Murkrow for the fun of it, though since I don't *think* it will make the game yarf itself...?  Could I by chance get a Lv. 1 male Murkrow (so he can pass down HIS appropriate egg moves!) With the following moveset:

* Peck 

* Brave Bird

* Punishment

* Sky Attack

Thanks in advance!

13 hours ago, ArtemiSerebii said:

So apparently Game Freak dun goofed.  Murkrow can learn Punishment as an egg move.  Greeeeeeeaaaaaat...  The only species in its egg group that can ALSO learn Punishment are...<*fanfare*> Vullaby and Mandibuzz! >.<

I want to tinker around with a Punishment Murkrow for the fun of it, though since I don't *think* it will make the game yarf itself...?  Could I by chance get a Lv. 1 male Murkrow (so he can pass down HIS appropriate egg moves!) With the following moveset:

* Peck 

* Brave Bird

* Punishment

* Sky Attack

Thanks in advance!

Even though the game is programmed so that Murkrow can get Punishment as an egg move,
No males in its egg group is capable of getting Punishment, hence it'll be an illegal combination.
(until an event Murkrow/Honchkrow gets it)

I understand that this is a trade request, but I just wanna point out that it'll likely be blocked by the server.
(and even if it isn't blocked by the server, it could easily lead to a ban.
So anyone who wants to fulfill this request, do it at your own risk.

(additionally, I'll like to point out that Nosepass in Gen 4 got Head Smash as impossible Egg Move, was removed from subsequent generations,and never got it back, despite the fact that Aegislash is in the same egg group and can learn that move)

4 hours ago, ArtemiSerebii said:

Oh, fascinating--I put Head Smash onto a Nosepass and bumped it up through Bank into Gen VII and it worked fine...??

Don't use bank transfers as a standard of Legitimacy.

People have been able to put all kinds of nonsense into Pokemon Bank. It's just another oversight on their part ?