What do u think the new Eevee type is going to be?

PokemonKing99

New Eevee Evolution?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the type is gonna be?

• Normal
    • Fighting
    • Flying
    • Poison
    • Ground
    • Rock
    • Bug
    • Ghost
    • Steel
    • Dragon
    • New Type
    • Can't imagine there being a new evolution.

I picked rock, however can see Poison, Fighting, Dragon cannot see Bug or Flying. Bug, because Leafeon is fairly new, Ground won't happen because there is rock, and Evee is to me more ground than anything (Except Normal). Dragon will happen, but not for a while. Dragon is loved and everyone loves Dragons I mean the F****in Dragons, so they will save that if they start loosing profits and populrity, witch right now Pokemon is doing well, Sun and Moon killed it with most fans loving it. Usually tons of people complain about tons of things with new gens but overall Sun and Moon is loved, even with that crazy hair on Dugtrio. The ice Ninetails and Marawok did help and the island dietys, however I hate Buzzaw or whatever, big red thing. So dragons comming once they make a huge mistake. Fighting I think is honnestly the most likley or assumed, however Rock could have some sweet designs, I may go do some art, Pixle or Drawing idk maybe both. Oh, yeah Poison would be the most suprising I think, and awesome. I want a Poison eveelution and I want it to be the best. Flying wont happen, at least until they run out of ideas, a cat flying and eveelution design just doesnt sit well with me. Fighting could work, however I better not see two ears used as fists with hitmonchan looking boxing glove hands, I would be so disappointed. Speaking of limbs where they shouldn't be, a tail with a rock at the end like a mace, would suit the Rock type, then also rock armor around it, im sure you can picture it. It would be cute, and have great Defence.  Steel type I can kind see, I think that would be bad ass, my 3 I want are Steel, Poison or Ghost. Ghost just wont happen with Umbreon and Espeon, however would be a sick addition to a trio. Normal type shoulsn't happen as thats evee, it would be very hard to do, but I think it's possible. It would be for trainers who like their Evee and have it a semi Bulky pokemon with a wide moveset. The more I think rock would be a sick glass cannon thats rock witch is more rare. Dragon could have many designs, look at Vaporeon, the ears and tail, those are kinda dragony, what if they all get duel typings? Dope.

I should have voted poison, that would be the best choice, and bug possibly the worse as in design. A bug cat, wtf.  Poison just doesnt have enough or at least a main popular Pokemon or like mascot for the type, every other type does, it seems like. Maybe a way to look at it is the types of enegy cards tcg, the GB games are made first but there all combines today. That would leave fighting, rock, ground and steel. So their it is one of those I'll put money on it.

I just pictured an eveelution using ears to fly, please no dumbo in pokemon.  Shout out to the Poison voter and other rock voter, I can't believe all the Dragon and Flying votes. Dragon will happen but not yet. Dragon Already is popular enough, and flying doen't fit, a fairy type that could fly would fit but we have Sylveon. If duel typing happened Sylveon would get flying, I picture something horrific and terrible about a flying evee, or Happy from Fairy Tail, or Sylveon. How would the flying type fly? little bat wings?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Is there any way to vote for more than one? I suppose either Dragon or Steel, usually the highest picks for these kind of things. England's motif is the lion and the unicorn, however, but a dragon would be pretty cool. Unfortunately dragons don't give the same awe factor as they used to, so I'm not entirely sure about it. Steel I could definitely see as something that reflects the sword/shield theme, and it would be very nice to have a "counter" type to the recently introduced Nymphia. 

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...

A Fighting type Eevee who can learn Flying press, Vacuum wave,Fire fang and brick break would be cool

I know Eevee doesn't have fangs, but a fiery bite or a new fiery move is very cool to me.As for flying press, Eevee could jump up and then come down as Hawlucha does decimating its opponent. Eevee just making a vaccum wave with its paws could be cute and breaking bricks also would be really really cool for an Eevee.

I wish that they would make an Eeveelution for Gen 10

Edited by BLAZIKEN_emerald