What do u think the new Eevee type is going to be?

PokemonKing99

New Eevee Evolution?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the type is gonna be?

• Normal
    • Fighting
    • Flying
    • Poison
    • Ground
    • Rock
    • Bug
    • Ghost
    • Steel
    • Dragon
    • New Type
    • Can't imagine there being a new evolution.

1 hour ago, Sabresite said:

They may also make dual types.

That'd be cool, but a little out of character for a line of Pokémon with a bunch of different single-type evolutions.

Also, I moved this thread to the Gen 8 Pokemon Discussions forum, since the Debate forum is meant for the more controversial off-topic discussions.

Edited by evandixon
  • Like 1

nice rock type good prediction i think i will laugh really loudly if u are correct @jasenyoface 

Nintendo always do a really good time to make people hype and now this is the time when people are getting hype about everything in pokemon and getting excited about gen 8 and all different forms and pokemon such as eveees like we are discussing now but the Nintendo switch game is going to be fun.

other people of project pokemon what do u think about different types about evees tell me please i would like to know thank you :)B|:D:x9_9

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

If it's based off the movie, I say it'll be a fighting type, cause it has bandages!

3 hours ago, wrathsoffire76 said:

Ghost Eevee would be so cool imo. It could be called Halloweeneon.

very good nicknames both of you two i would like to hear more opinions please 

thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure it'll be a Dragon-type, mostly just because all of the Eeveelutions we have now are based off of the types that were calculated using Special attack in Gens 1 and 2 (before the physical/special split). Every "Special" type has gotten Eeveelution besides Dragon now (plus Fairy, which was added after the split).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry I'm not completely up to date, but are we certain there will be a new eevee type since the eevee in Let's Go has been rumored to not be able to evolve?

If there is going to be one in generation 8, I think it will be Ghost type and the last eeveelution.

• Like 1