Shaymin Pokemon Event Savefile?

Myume

Is it possible for anyone to provide a savefile with the current Shaymin event activated or able to activate? I have spent hours actually playing the english Platinum but still can't get it to work so now I feel this is the only way.. if someone would be so kind :frown:

Is it possible for anyone to provide a savefile with the current Shaymin event activated or able to activate? I have spent hours actually playing the english Platinum but still can't get it to work so now I feel this is the only way.. if someone would be so kind :frown:

If you are playing the English ROM as in region then the event won't work because its a USA event

You have 2 options

1) Wait for the event in England

2) Get the USA ROM and rename the both .sav and ROM the same thing, then you will be able to get the Sahmin event on your save now

I would go for option 2 as a ll the events will come out for the USA first

If you are playing the English ROM as in region then the event won't work because its a USA event

You have 2 options

1) Wait for the event in England

2) Get the USA ROM and rename the both .sav and ROM the same thing, then you will be able to get the Sahmin event on your save now

I would go for option 2 as a ll the events will come out for the USA first

The Oak letter was no problem for me to recieve. I have it. Just my game wont run the event. The professor isn't showing up where he should. Something somewhere that is needed for the game to trigger the event (not the Oak's letter) hasn't been done and it's impossible for meto figure out what it is. So I was just looking for someone who saved right before the event and woudln't mind sharing it with me just so I can get Shaymin because technically I already have it.. it just wont work : (

Go to Pal Park to see Prof. Oak. That can be done only after beating E4 and obtaining National Dex. The event should be activated afterwards.

OH! Is that what I might have been doing wrong?

Thank you I will try it right away! Didn't even think about PalPark, I was just racing to get the event..

Yes, you should do it in order to ACTIVATE the event.

To obtain Shaymin, go to Route 224 (You need Surf/Waterfall HMs to access this route).

Here's what you must do:

Go to Pokemon league HQ, from there, enter Victory Road, look for another exit from this cave, this exit leads to Route 224 if I remember correctly. Look for the white stone there, when you found it, just activate it to trigger Shaymin's appearance. Enjoy the event :)

Yes, you should do it in order to ACTIVATE the event.

To obtain Shaymin, go to Route 224 (You need Surf/Waterfall HMs to access this route).

Here's what you must do:

Go to Pokemon league HQ, from there, enter Victory Road, look for another exit from this cave, this exit leads to Route 224 if I remember correctly. Look for the white stone there, when you found it, just activate it to trigger Shaymin's appearance. Enjoy the event :)

Yeah thanks all of you guys for tips that lead me toward activating the event, this way I didn't have to "semi-cheat" which I don't like. It was my way of getting to route 224 that screwed it up. I needed to go with the black haired girl to activate it all and after replaying it all on a bought english copy and walking through the cave with her the even activated : D :grog:

So now it's aaall good!

Thank you!