Chase-san

Block 2

30 on the left side

Yes, Thank you.

Now to address the issue of .sav size... though i have been out a while... I'll let someone else do research on firmware compatability.... Good luck.

NOTE: Read this ENTIRE thread. We have had prior instances with strange errors... the "stuck on loading" mentioned a few posts ago may have a previously stated fix. (try taking everything out of the gba port)

Side-Note: I dont remember if this was mentioned before, but the lack of a gba port and other various dsi features DO NOT affict this program, in my research.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to confirm this for you.

THE EEPROM RETAIL CART THING DOES WORK. It's just EXTREMELY buggy. (Or maybe D/P saves are weird)

The pokemon are the default r/b sprite (the rhydon looking one, or better known as the gym statues).

All of them. It froze on the music one, but it worked on the one with out music. meh I could go in to detail but I don't care.

I just was wondering if you will add a button for Male or Female Pokémon as well as Shiny or not. I would also like to see a place for editing the location the Pokémon was captured. If you not able to put the location edit I still would love to see a gender change and a shiny changer for the Pokémon.

Hi!

I use EDGE DS card version 1.9 and PPSE-DS r10. But I just can't get it to work. I can start PPSEDS both through normal and Homebrew menu, but when I click on a directory to load, I get the message "fat failed to initiate? You cannot use a filesystem on an Emulator! SILLY!!!

...or your card is really messedup to get this far."

The last screen I can go to is the directory called "fat:/" with proper contents (GAMES/, HOMEBREW/, etc.)

So how can I get it to work?

it seems that PPSE-DS does not support M3 flash carts yet, since I have one. bummer.. :/ I guess it can't support all of the flash carts.

all it does is that, it gets stuck when the flash cart tries to load PPSE-DS. I wonder why.

I'm even on the latest version too. x-x how irritating..

also, it seems that my M3 flash cart is thinking that PPSE-DS is a real game and not a homebrew program.

one last thing, I even tried the DLDI patch, and that doesn't seem to work either.

EDIT: I realized, it only works in the touchpod side, and not the sakura side. just to let you know.

- Soldjermon

it seems that PPSE-DS does not support M3 flash carts yet, since I have one. bummer.. :/ I guess it can't support all of the flash carts.

all it does is that, it gets stuck when the flash cart tries to load PPSE-DS. I wonder why.

I'm even on the latest version too. x-x how irritating..

also, it seems that my M3 flash cart is thinking that PPSE-DS is a real game and not a homebrew program.

one last thing, I even tried the DLDI patch, and that doesn't seem to work either.

EDIT: I realized, it only works in the touchpod side, and not the sakura side. just to let you know.

- Soldjermon

Strange, I tried renaming the PPSE-DS the one without music and it got stuck on that screen but works without renaming so just make sure you dont rename, thats all i can say about m3 really, thats of course if you have trouble loading it again.

• 2 weeks later...

I am using an acekard 2i with the most recent akaio firmware on it and when I go to edit a save from soulsilver the program works fine until I want to save the changes I made. I tap the save button at the bottom of the main screen and it simply locks up and corrupts my save. I know that many issues involving save editing are usually user-error. Why does this keep happening? Is it something I did wrong while running the program or something else?

I am using the US Soulsilver and the save size is 512 kb if those are important.

I am using an acekard 2i with the most recent akaio firmware on it and when I go to edit a save from soulsilver the program works fine until I want to save the changes I made. I tap the save button at the bottom of the main screen and it simply locks up and corrupts my save. I know that many issues involving save editing are usually user-error. Why does this keep happening? Is it something I did wrong while running the program or something else?

I am using the US Soulsilver and the save size is 512 kb if those are important.

What type of micro sd card are you using? I own an AK2i myself but it always corrupts my 8GB SDHC Kingston card but works fine on my 2gb non sdhc card

• 1 month later...
Thanks for the tip but I don't have a regular micro SD card. Do you think it could be anything else?

Perhaps it's your file system? I have your exact flash card with the same firmware and it works fine. I'm using a Transcend 4GB SDHC card with FAT32.

(R4i fails :P)

• 3 weeks later...

@Pokemonrulz: Check your sav filesize, also, please tell us what flash cart you are using.

@Kingofthedragon: Also in reply to some older comments, i am using a 4gig SDHC, it works fine. I am also using AKAIO 1.7.1 On my Acekard2i.

@Chase-san: Good luck, i can wait for an update.

PS: Will you try to make a PKM BW version of this anytime in the future?

well then to re-answer the question: No, it is not normal. My friend has a DSTT and and English SS. works fine on his. :/

All i can say to try, is back up your card onto your pc and format it. put everything back and try again. Good luck. :)

Hi.

I started using PPSE-DS r10 along with backups in computer.The program itself weren't very useful,because every change I did in the pokés corrupted my saves,so I swap those corrupted saves with the backups.I used it only to check IV's and EV's without using the calculator

Today I tried the soundless version and changed the specimen of one of my pokés(Raticate to Xatu),lanched the game to see what would happen and it were corrupted again.I swaped it as always,however,the game said the backup file is corrupted or don't even recognizes it,and I got mindblown. :P

I have already tried to Swap the backup and the game itself,I formatted the entire R4 and putted the games there again too.

Is there some way ro recover my HGSS save?

:o THERE'S YOUR PROBLEM!

This program works great on ORIGINAL R4 carts, however, R4 has many clones (fake products) and is actually illegal in many countries... >.>

I recomend AceKard2.1 or the AceKard2i

Both use this program with no external flaws (It runs very well) and are the best cards for the price (google: shoptemp)

(silly, ya' shoul'da mentioned the r4 ultimate) earlier! :P )

Good luck from here on

Edited by deishido
somewhat minor typo