Chase-san

what about changing the nature of pokemon? If PPSEDS could do that, it will be perfect :P.

yes yes, we know... that seems to be the only thing anybody cares about... its been mentioned FAR too many times... (like over 9000...)

regardless, i'm sure the creator has had enough people tell him this... so could everyone just take a moment to read all the posts in this thread to see if what they are about to post has already been mentioned, and if it has, just take a moment to genuinely appreciate all that has already been done. ok? thanks.:\

does this program work on M3DS real?

it should work as long as it's dldi patched. if it doesnt, try putting it on the root of the card. If it still doesn't work, try removing ant GBA expansion packs, or whatever extras are installed. And if all else fails, do all of the above, together, and load it with a program called DS Kiosk. (Google it) I will give no help for DS Kiosk. :mad:

yes yes, we know... that seems to be the only thing anybody cares about... its been mentioned FAR too many times... (like over 9000...)

regardless, i'm sure the creator has had enough people tell him this... so could everyone just take a moment to read all the posts in this thread to see if what they are about to post has already been mentioned, and if it has, just take a moment to genuinely appreciate all that has already been done. ok? thanks.:\

ok sorry, i didn't see messages asking what i asked, so next time i'll read all the post. And it isn't the only thing I care about :S I can't understand why are you saying that because i've said that it will be perfect with a nature modifier option, but for me is too useful now, and it is a very hard volunteer work, that it has to be appreciated. For me it is not difficult to have a pokemon with the nature that i need, because I only need to catch a poke with the nature that i want, use ppseds and make him an espeon and then catch the pokemon that i want with that nature. I only said that it will help people who doesn't know this things, but for me ppseds has what i need.

• 2 weeks later...

This helps me out a lot. It saves me the trouble. It's neat to have, but since it can't edit natures, you MAY want to have pokemon with bunches of different natures, (like have 8 bidoofs with different desired natures, so you copy the bidoof, then edit as wanted like evs ivs moves species names blah...) so you could have more then one nature, with out having to use POKESAV on the computer.

It's n00bzorz friendly (ALWAYS A PLUS :D), it's very pleasant to look at, and it can have music. If this were a rating thread, I'd give it 5/5. :P

It has a lot... I mean A LOT of room for improvement, but it's fine the way it is. Personally if it had nature editing, and color alteration (normal to shiny, or shiny to normal) it would be perfect. :P

thanks chase for your work :smile:! I have only a problem; i use a cyclo ds evolution firmware 1.56 Beta 5, but pokesav doesn't work: it freezes in the "initialising menu and icons. please stand by." screen, and the touch screen remains white:frown:. instead in my supercard slot 2, after a dldi patching, it works:biggrin:. I tried to format my micro sdhc 4 gb, but nothing. to go back at the 1.55 stable firmware, but nothing. I tried to use another micro sd and the result was the same. I think that is a cyclo ds dldi patching error, but other homebrews work, like colour ds and ds organize. What's the problem in your opinion?

Excuse me if there are grammar errors. I'm not English, I'm Italian:kikkoman:

Pokemon and Pokesav RULEZZZ :grog::grog::grog:

thanks deishido, I will try it immediately!!! Tnx for your answer, I will tell you if this works or not!

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

IT WORKS! When I removed the gba expansion it works immediately! I don't understand why the gba expansion does this effect on nintendo ds homebrews, but the best thing is that now PPSE-DS works. a very big thank deishido, and, again, Merry Christmas to all from Italy!!!

• 2 weeks later...

hey,

first GREAT WORK thanks for all the cool pokemon editing programs :P

secondly i used ppse-ds r8 this worked fine on my r4i-sdhc (yes i know i bought a fake bad cart) but when i downloaded r10 and put it in the root of my cart and boot it the way i did it with r8 it says i need to dldi it but why?

cause r8 works fine and i've put r10 on my cart the same way i did as with r8