Chase-san

just switched from like 8 or something to 10. I don't like the new music. It's like happy. The techno that was goin on in the previous ones was better. would you mind switching back? or somehow allow to choose between? then again its not like it makes a shit. still would prefer the older song please. and thank you.

not necessarily that i hate. just the other was kinda badass sounding. and i like to rub homebrew in my friends faces. the badass song would work better. and as for not any music, it just kinda bothers me. i always prefer some kind of audio. idk. im being anul. its chase's rom -- its his call. im just giving my constructive criticism.

Nevermind, i WAS retarded. i fixed it! :P

now, um... does the 'pokedex' button do anything? (or am i still semi-baka?)

and on a side note, there should be a way to import or export files from FAT,

like letting you upload a .pkm file from the card into the .sav... and what about

wonder cards? (stop me if im being to... aggressive... >_<' im just throwing

some ideas out there, but im sure theses arnt NEW ideas...)

actually that part is only there ready to add all the pokedex pokemon just use PPSE to edit the pokedex for now but backup you sav first i dont know about you but everythime i use PPSE-DS PPSE POKESAV anything that edits my sav file it either corrupts them or the game starts a new game as if the save file isnt even there well what im saying is just backup your sav file if you intend to use PPSE thats all

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

i got a quick question is it just my r4 or is the items part not functionable cuz the changes are not working

@scarfaceguns; im using an r4 too, and i had thar problem, but i fixed it. my question for you is have you pressed the "save" button before shutting down. thats what i messed up on. if you are, then i dont know what the problem is... all is working fine for me! :D

Word to the programer; Keep up the good work!

I need some help...

I have an Action Replay DSi and I can boot up the program perfectly.

I have the save game in a folder and it is called Pokemon Platinum_Harvey.sav and it is 512kb.

I click the LOAD SAVE button and go into the folder and it doesn't show up when it is in 512 mode.

When I go into ALL mode it shows up.

I click on the *.sav file when in ALL mode because that is the only mode I can see it in.

It then says that the file type is not a recognized save file type.

Please help me people!

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

NVM guys I got it by converting it with evandixon's converter thank you for having that!!!

i cant get it to work it just keeps coming up with running fat :/PPSEDS.NDS on the bottom screen and the top screens just blank :-( can anyone help Please

thankx

what card are you using? and i personally dont use the HOMBREW.NDS file that came with it, try using the cards firmware. also, take out any gba packs while using it! hope that helps at least:bidoof:

All I can say is that this will make editing away from the computer soooo much easier!

The only thing is that I noticed either it or the original PokeSav killed my Jagged Ear Pichu. Its just a regular Pichu now lol!

Oh well, once the HGSS PokeSav can edit event flags I'll fix it.

All I can say is that this will make editing away from the computer soooo much easier!

The only thing is that I noticed either it or the original PokeSav killed my Jagged Ear Pichu. Its just a regular Pichu now lol!

Oh well, once the HGSS PokeSav can edit event flags I'll fix it.

I've noticed that too... however, i also notived that in PPSE-DS, that isnt a problem! my gizamimi Pichu is still as awesome as ever! :cool:

(Yes, thats the official name of the forme, there isnt an official english one yet...)

(Yes, thats the official name of the forme, there isnt an official english one yet...)

The official name is Spiky-Ear Pichu. It was revealed in October/November, I believe.

Cool and all, but I have save files named with japanese characters, and it doesn't read the name well but loads it fine.

You have japanese characters in there so it won't be a problem fixing it

In the current version it actually uses two separate font systems for those things. It was a bit of an after thought to be honest when I added those. I have tons of work to do on PPSE-DS to make everything more compatible.

I just haven't used my free time lately to work on things, mostly because I have not played the games lately. :P

I spent more time working on this then playing the games. But thats cool, since I find this enjoyable as well. Oh well. I am working on it some now.

hey, Chase-san,

hou do i use the program to work on retail carts?

i wanna use it to help my friend find her secret id

thanks in advance!

although unrelated... It cracks me up everytime i see him...

"Will" the Gay Elite Four member who dresses in drag :D

Edited by deishido
just because... O_@

For retail carts, you can just dump your save with Rudolph's backup tools. I even use pokesav on my retail save and put it back to the cart

i assume that was a response to me... -_-

um anyway... what i meant was that some older posts mention using this program with the actual carts not just a dumped sav. (or thats how it seems anyway...)

And as Chase-san himself said;

"Its from the cart, its very very very experimental. I don't expect that it actually works correctly."

so... yeah... i dont need to edit, just see whats there... :tongue:

Edited by deishido
I don't know how to multi quote :P

i assume that was a response to me... -_-

um anyway... what i meant was that some older posts mention using this program with the actual carts not just a dumped sav. (or thats how it seems anyway...)

And as Chase-san himself said;

"Its from the cart, its very very very experimental. I don't expect that it actually works correctly."

so... yeah... i dont need to edit, just see whats there... :tongue:

press a+b+x+y+start+select at the initial load cart screen.