Chase-san

The other games will be the easy part for me, I'll try to get that information for you asap.

EDIT: Here's a BIG version of the background btw: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/258536/HGSS%20Art/website%20bg.jpg It's from the background of the official Japanese HGSS website.

EDIT2: Just saw this in my HGSS artwork collection and thought it might make for a better background, it's a lot less busy.

boxart-bg.png

I like the idea for the new background. What if we could choose a background from a few preloaded ones

I assume until Chase implements Nature editing, you could do it via hex edit, but this is assuming it displays the same data as when I open a .pkm in say, Hex Workshop.

EDIT: Arrangement of the data is wildly different, but I've found the level and all stats but SpD.

By the way, I love the music, it makes me think I'm in the most awesome elevator on Earth lol.

And if the bg is changed, I suppose a few people, including me, would want it back, but then that just brings in the idea of changing between a few pre-set ones... or maybe (r17?) using our own made with some kinda of port of say, the Acekard theme editor. I can dream, can't I?

Edited by Parma
Nope.

This is awesome, can't wait till it's fully developed. Hopefully I'll be able to use this to replace the PC version so I can edit my save on the go. =D

I think the most important thing at the minute is natures, most of the other things to do with the Pokémon are mainly aesthetics and making it look legit.

Great idea to port this onto DS though!

Help Man!

i love the idea, but my R4 doesnt! D:

ie: I cant get it to work... im using the REAL R4 from before they died off... and it gets to this screen, whats wrong?

NewBitmapImage.jpg

PS: im using R4 Kernel 1.18, im also using a 2gig Kingston MicroSD.

i have it on the root of the card, and so is my Pokemon SS .sav AND my Platinum .SAV

Im getting the same problem as deishido :[

any ideas???

!EDIT!

Dont know if it helps but i found the fix :D

deishido pull out your gba slot game then restart up and give it another try ;]

p.s. im on original R4 using YSMenu

Edited by beamer30

Im getting the same problem as deishido :[

any ideas???

!EDIT!

Dont know if it helps but i found the fix :D

deishido pull out your gba slot game then restart up and give it another try ;]

p.s. im on original R4 using YSMenu

OMG! its working! thank you so much! so very much! (deishido hugs everyone)

:( ahhhh.... :(

i used the highly experimenty thingy with my platinum cart and now my save is gone :(

i have a save, from like a hour before, backed up though, nothing was lost, well... i forget what i lost! but i'm not worried about my save :) but, i wouldn't use it if i was you. (yet :)) sorry chase-san! the rest is near perfect, and, did you make the music?