Chase-san

Excuse me, I want to know if the PPSE-DS r7.2 works in Flash Cards of Slot2, because I have the SuperCard Lite (MicroSD) and M3iZero.

With M3iZero works without any problem and that automatically patches the ROM. But in the Super Card Lite Slot 2 did not work, only the top screen is black with a message saying "Initializing menu and icons. Please stand by "despite what the DLDI patch for. Also try to initialize from HomebrewMenu but neither worked.

So I want to know if this homebrew only works in the slot 1 flash cards, or else with the Slot 2?

Furthermore I give my congratulations for a good project and I hope to continue updating

No real slot 2 support... sorry -.-

ok, anyway thank you for the clarification, so I do not kill for it to work.

I wanted it to work because I use the NDS_Backup_Tool_Slot2, and for that reason most of my backups are on the SuperCard Lite, so that compatibility had fascinated me.

Anyway I still congratulate you on this project and will continue pending further innovations

It is well known by many limitations of the NDS ..

But it would be possible to make use of libraries for the use of expansions ram as EZV/M3Real or even make a more powerful version for iPlayer (like the GBA emulator) and a little more power could further implement enough or for solt2 full access in original game..

And one last question

Are you going to give you support full text?

I mentioned about all the special characters that you can not use straight from the pokesav, as the text "bold" (used in the Japanese game) or icons like the pokeball = 0119 mail = 0118 for example ..

If this could be applied in the future will be a great application (more than it is today)

I can't get this release to work can you tell me how to do it? I have a AK2i and I keep having it hang with the red and white screens do I not have a file need to run it? any help would be appreciated.

EDIT the problem was that it can't download onto a mac.

Edited by bear831

It is well known by many limitations of the NDS ..

But it would be possible to make use of libraries for the use of expansions ram as EZV/M3Real or even make a more powerful version for iPlayer (like the GBA emulator) and a little more power could further implement enough or for solt2 full access in original game..

And one last question

Are you going to give you support full text?

I mentioned about all the special characters that you can not use straight from the pokesav, as the text "bold" (used in the Japanese game) or icons like the pokeball = 0119 mail = 0118 for example ..

If this could be applied in the future will be a great application (more than it is today)

Why does it need extended RAM?

OKAY to be honest I could yes, use extended ram, I could drop a binary payload into a slot 2 so that it could read write directly from a normal cart. I could make it work completely with every slot 1 and slot 2 device and every type of save type. I could even give it full 3D graphics and multiple window support plus press and select on the fly editing along with supporting every language pokemon was ever put it. I could also make it edit every single byte of a normal save file with full compatibility across games...

But will I, NO. I will not, unless your going to pay me for all that crap I am not going to do it. I actually already have code to make use of extra ram in slot 2, but I don't use it. (I do not need it, since I can load data as needed).

This is mainly for my own use, I am not a community service. I have extended support a little bit for other devices already, but just to be nice. Unless you are volunteering your time to do those extensions (and if you can, you really don't need to build off my app, you can make your own save editor).

As for text support, it already supports displaying almost every character that the actual games have in them for writing names.

Kay kay. Sorry this one took me so long, I had tons of buttons to write, and they keyboard had much debugging to go through (especially the Japanese one... T_T).

Oct 10, 2009: r8

+ Added Text Editing Support

+ Added Japanese Text Editing Support

+ Added Pokemon Name Editing

+ Added Pokemon Trainer Data Editing (name,id,sid,gender)

+ Added Trainer Name and Rival Name Editing

+ Added Pokedex placeholder main menu option.

* Moved Pokemon edit controls over for later expansion.

* Decreased hold for drag time in pokemon editor

* Updated Extended Font (added more symbols)

= Fixed extended font render preformance bug

= Fixed extended font render colorless glitch

= Fixed bug with party reordering (minor)

= Fixed preformance bug in name display

= Fixed unclosed file pointer in Extended Font Loader

= PokeLib: Fixed bug in poketext writer

Man this program is getting so awesome. I would love to use the program, except my current firmware for some reason doesn't load homebrew, but if i do switch into my normal firmware I'm unable to play a specific game.

This is really covenant, seeing how lazy i am me, getting up, taking out the MicroSD Card, and such, put it into the computer, ya de yada. Just to edit Pokemon. Now i think i don't even need to use the computer, except for updating files, and backing up saves.

Okay Revision 9 is now out, here is my change log. It has an highly experimental eeprom loader, ergo loading from retail carts, I added it in as a afterthought, it probably doesn't work very well at all, if at all (it will load renamed saves in no$gba, thats all I know).

Download

Oct 16, 2009: r9

+ Added Complete Item Editing Support

+ Added Highly Experimental Eeprom Loader

(do A+B+X+Y+START+SELECT on main menu)

= Fixed screens to render on demand

= Fixed countless preformance bugs

= Fixed minor pokemon disappearance bug

= Fixed a few empty scroll menu bugs

does the loader give you the ability to load from the actual cart, or just from the .sav?

Its from the cart, its very very very experimental. I don't expect that it actually works correctly.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

Emergency Update! Fixes two large bugs with items editing!

Download

Oct 16, 2009: r9.2

= Fixed Item 'Edit' Button (it didn't work)

= Fixed Item 'Add' and 'Insert' to not add an extra item if combining