I get an error when trying to run Kaphotics' Lua scripts

I have been trying to get Kaphotics' Lua scripts working in Pokemon Black and White, and I have downloaded the kit from his scripting thread and followed his video tutorial. Everything worked according to the tutorial until I was to open the Lua scripting window inside the emulator, and tried to load the zdXow.lua file. I then get an error that says "Lua51.dll was not found". I have tried putting the text file in various folders but it hasn't worked and I can't find any Lua51.dll file either. Does anyone know what is causing this error or how I could solve it? I am using DeSmuMe 0.9.9. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks a lot for the answer. I have only tried testing that particular step so far but the emulator can load the Lua file that came with the kit now and hopefully there won't be any other problems from now on. I had no lua-dll to begin with, so that must have obviously been the problem. I really appreciate how fast I got an answer and I'm really glad the problem got resolved already.

• Like 1