I purchased a r4i

fauntix

Hmm depends on the mistake. It's a clone Flash Cart, so it may not work as well as other non clones like the Acekard, M3, or Cyclo.

Seeing how you wanna play Heart Gold and Soul Silver, I'm sure it should work, because they finally made Mario & Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story to work on the R4 clones.

Oh. And if you want to try the English patch KazoWAR is working on. Visit this thread, and the thread also contains the Anti-Piracy Bypass.

>>> http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4534 <<<

I have done much much research into the Flash Carts for DSi. I have seen many many R4 Clones and have found the real R4i, I find it a bit odd that it was made by the makers of M3 but at least you know it is reliable. With updates constantly, and a lower price point then the M3i, I would say its a bargin buy. Tough luck you bought the R4i Clone, but here is the website to the R4i original.

http://www.r4rts.cn/

For all purposes, this device was made for Homebrew/Music/Video/Documents. >.>

well i dont know if it was a clone or not... I paid for it via CC monday and extra for priority shipping and havent heard from them since... not happy... I think i am going to get an M3i Zero (with update) from gamebygame.com

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

if any know of a better site that fast and reliable to buy a m3i zero and fast shipping it in the US for cheap (5-10$ for 2-3 day) please tell me

Because DealExtreme are known for their great prices, and services, but horrible shipping speed. Like Darkrai204 ordered is M3i Zero i believe around a month ago, and he received it i think yesterday.

Oh. And i suggest you read some reviews, about each Flash Cart your keen form because with the new Akaio Firmware released which was massive, the Acekard maybe becoming better then the M3. And possibly Cyclo.

Hey if you have a Wii with games like Pokemon Battle Revolution, or Pokemon Ranch, maybe even Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. I recommend the Acekard 2i. because since the latest Akaio Firmware being released. it solved tons of compatibility issues. and it also solves the Flash Cart to Wii connectivity.

With that being said, the thing good about the Cyclo is the reliable RTS.

i dont have a Wii... I just want something that will have continuous updates and can help me with Hacking and hexing and etc and can play any nds rom and gba (maybe) since i have a dsi i cant play gba games
If you want to play GBA ROMS on a DSi, your only option is an iPlayer. However, those don't play NDS ROMs. If you want a chance at a free iPlayer, go

here. I personally am going to buy an iPlayer if I don't win it in that drawing. I REALLY need a way to play GBA ROMs.

I am going for the Acekard 2i, I did some reading in it and I think it for me is the better choice. M3i Zero is almost 20 dollars more everywhere I go, and I am still pretty new to the whole deal anyway. I checked KickGameing and GamebyGame, and the prices at GamebyGame are better I think. There is free shipping on the M3i and Acekard 2i, and from what I read a very reliable and trusted site.

The funny thing is Dealextreme has free shipping, and it's around 10$ cheaper, though you have to wait like a month.

Good Morning Fauntix!

I would say $10 cheaper does not equal a month wait. Every day makes you feel more and more that you been scamed and that kind of emotional toll on a person is horrible. I would rather only have to wait 5-7 days on free shipping.

Um What's DOA Card?

Well DSi Flash Carts are a slightly different then Flash Carts you would use in the Lite.

(Copied from Gbatemp.net)

Unlike most other flashcarts the M3i Zero comes shipped without a core firmware meaning that you won't be able to use it until the core firmware is flashed to it.

Flashing the core firmware is not a hard process at all and doesn't take long to do. In fact all you have to do is to download the f_core.dat file and copy it to the root of your microSD/microSDHC, insert it into the M3i Zero and then plug in the supplied flashing cable into a USB port and the M3i Zero. The M3i Zero should then start to flash with a red light and when it's stopped the M3i Zero should now have its core firmware.

What remains is to put a operating system onto it and here you've got 2 choices. Either you choose the old Touchpad operating system or the new M3Sakura. The main difference between the two is that Touchpad usually gets game fixes earlier while M3Sakura features a much nicer GUI. Copy across the operating system of your choice to the microSD/microSDHC and now you should ready to use your new M3i Zero.

If you want to watch the video of flashing the core firmware here's a link

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV_SKXZszBo&feature=player_embedded <<<

I bought an r4i Gold from ishopvideogame.com. I got it less than three days after I ordered, of course I got three day shipping. But so far everything works well. I'm playing both HG and SS on it, (KAZOWar's Patch) I'm thrilled with it. But thats just me, I hope everything goes well with yours.