Sleeping or playing

amh7912

I never fall asleep with any games or tv shows, and wasn't tired when I played, but for some reason when I played Collosseum I eventually had trouble staying awake. Did anyone else have this problem? (I LOVE pokemon for those who think I am insulting it, I'm not.)

Well usually when i get told to go to bed years ago, i would turn off the lights, hide under my covers, and start playing on my GBA, and begin leveling up my Pokemon. And usually i would be exhaustively tired, so i would wake up and my GBA would be dead, then i would stare at the dead GBA because of the progress I've lost.

It was more of a hypnosis, in the daytime. I did stay awake, but only by doing something else. Its a problem now that I am replaying my game. (Somehow my memory of the game vanished before I could move anything besides Ho-oh and Raikou. No Entei or any of the others.)

Edited by amh7912

Well usually when i get told to go to bed years ago, i would turn off the lights, hide under my covers, and start playing on my GBA, and begin leveling up my Pokemon. And usually i would be exhaustively tired, so i would wake up and my GBA would be dead, then i would stare at the dead GBA because of the progress I've lost.

LMAO just had to relate with you on that one. I would want to start pulling out my hair when I would wake up only to find out I lost all that progress.

Funny Moments.

I go under the blankets and play too! I would play like up to 1:30 AM then save, turn off and sleep. But once or twice, my parents were walking so I heard them coming into my room so I hid my DS under the pillow and pretended to sleep but by the time they were gone I would be asleep already... weird huh? But I dun do that anymore I got Night Contact Lens, so it does get a little uncomfortable playing the DS with contacts on.

I actually am memorialized by the GameCube games. The cause is quite simple and i just thought of it.

The reason is that the brain does not hear human talking. So by trying to hear it instinctively it wears itself out more quickly. Not only that but the calm, relaxing and peacefully beautiful melody make it even easier to fall asleep.

I never fell asleep playing Colo, but I got drowsy to the point of quitting without saving on xD. Maybe it was just waking up at 6 AM and playing till midnight...

I distinctly remember falling asleep on Platinum while browsing the GTS.

My mom came in my room and said she heard music coming from my DSi and (Evidently an error occurred and I got booted from the GTS) saw my Pokemon running around on the bottom screen (Friendship-checking app.)

• 4 weeks later...

i make sure that i never game at late times aswell as that i take breaks every hour, it's bad for the eyes & health if you don't do that.

i can't remember that i fall asleep during a game, i never play on late times except sometimes in the weekend.