Complete Zygarde Question

Before I ask this, I AM AWARE THIS IS ILLEGAL BUT I DO NOT PLAN ON USING IT AGAINST ANYONE, ITS JUST A PERSONAL THING THAT I WILL REVERT TO NORMAL LATER.

So I wanted to edit the zygarde encounter in Ultra USUM for him to be in his perfect/complete form. Just for the battle, my question is that what form should he be in? I've attached a screenshot for what i did, from what i gathered from testing, Form 0 is his 50% form, 1 is his 10%, 2 is his 10% form again BUT he will go into his perfect form when he drops below 50% health. My question is, is there a way for me to encounter him already in his 100% form? If not, can I have him be in his 50% form with power construct?

image.thumb.png.4f6a8c5fe78c3f0faa97c9303a99f4fa.png

37 minutes ago, Endermeen said:

Before I ask this, I AM AWARE THIS IS ILLEGAL BUT I DO NOT PLAN ON USING IT AGAINST ANYONE, ITS JUST A PERSONAL THING THAT I WILL REVERT TO NORMAL LATER.

So I wanted to edit the zygarde encounter in Ultra USUM for him to be in his perfect/complete form. Just for the battle, my question is that what form should he be in? I've attached a screenshot for what i did, from what i gathered from testing, Form 0 is his 50% form, 1 is his 10%, 2 is his 10% form again BUT he will go into his perfect form when he drops below 50% health. My question is, is there a way for me to encounter him already in his 100% form? If not, can I have him be in his 50% form with power construct?

image.thumb.png.4f6a8c5fe78c3f0faa97c9303a99f4fa.png

Form 4!

Form 0: 50% Zygarde Aura Break
Form 1: 10% Aura Break
Form 2: 10% Power Construct
Form 3: 50% Power Construct
Form 4: 100% Power Construct