Invalid: Encounter Type PID mismatch

FZer0

Today I made a backup of my saved game of my Soul Silver pokemon cartridge, and I wanted to see the data of my pokemon with PKHeX. The surprise came when my red gyarados had this error. I had never modified my saved data, and seen several tutorials but they have not helped me much. I do not usually use PKHeX, I would like to know if they could help me out. I'll leave the .pk4 files here and a screenshot with the hope that you can help do this, I have no idea what to do

5abb121b50728_Sinttulo.jpg.caf58b457cd9a8dcf9604b232fe70b2c.jpg

Lake Of Rage Red Gyarados: 130 ★ - LUQUIS - 49C0C368BA37.pk4

Edited by FZer0

8 minutes ago, FZer0 said:

Today I made a backup of my saved game of my Soul Silver pokemon cartridge, and I wanted to see the data of my pokemon with PKHeX. The surprise came when my red gyarados had this error. I had never modified my saved data, and seen several tutorials but they have not helped me much. I do not usually use PKHeX, I would like to know if they could help me out. I'll leave the .pk4 files here and a screenshot with the hope that you can help do this, I have no idea what to do

5abb121b50728_Sinttulo.jpg.caf58b457cd9a8dcf9604b232fe70b2c.jpg

Lake Of Rage Red Gyarados: 130 ★ - LUQUIS - 49C0C368BA37.pk4

What about Action replay or any kind of cheat codes?

The Personality ID (PID) of your Gyarados is invalid. (Legality details can be seen when holding down Control and clicking on the Red !)

What it should look like if it wasn't invalid:
capture.png

17 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

What about Action replay or any kind of cheat codes?

The Personality ID (PID) of your Gyarados is invalid. (Legality details can be seen when holding down Control and clicking on the Red !)

What it should look like if it wasn't invalid:
capture.png

oh yeah !, I'm aware of that, in fact I saw your tutorial about fixing the problem with RNGReporter, but even with that I did not solve it.
Regarding Action replay or cheats, I have not used any. and in my case where it puts "PID type", says none

1 hour ago, FZer0 said:

oh yeah !, I'm aware of that, in fact I saw your tutorial about fixing the problem with RNGReporter, but even with that I did not solve it.
Regarding Action replay or cheats, I have not used any. and in my case where it puts "PID type", says none

For Gyarados, when using my tutorial, instead of Method 1, use Chained Shinies.
It should work :)

edit: It was weird that it said none (I also checked, which is why I thought cheat codes were involved)
Was it played on an emulator?

13 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

For Gyarados, when using my tutorial, instead of Method 1, use Chained Shinies.
It should work :)

edit: It was weird that it said none (I also checked, which is why I thought cheat codes were involved)
Was it played on an emulator?

solved !, thanks for the little help, I thank you5abbe7c5ca914_Sinttulo.jpg.5de74458705959a5f89c510e20c5faf6.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 years later...