Making a Static Encounter Shiny

Endermeen

So I want to make the zygarde encounter in Ultra sun/Ultra moon permenantly shiny (I'm aware this isn't legal). Basically every time I encounter him, I want him to be garunteed to be shiny. Can I do this with either pkhex or pk3ds? Preferably with pkhex, if its not possible with either of these, its possible i can edit the hex values of the game. I have cfw and luma and all of that. 

Much appreciated

13 minutes ago, Endermeen said:

So I want to make the zygarde encounter in Ultra sun/Ultra moon permenantly shiny (I'm aware this isn't legal). Basically every time I encounter him, I want him to be garunteed to be shiny. Can I do this with either pkhex or pk3ds? Preferably with pkhex, if its not possible with either of these, its possible i can edit the hex values of the game. I have cfw and luma and all of that. 

Much appreciated

if you want to actually experience battling a shiny Zygarde in-game, I'll say easiest way is to use cheat codes.

Get NTR launcher so that you can launch this NTR Plugin with USUM cheats.

54 minutes ago, Endermeen said:

Thank you, this worked perfectly, one last thing, can i edit the encounter I get using this? Or is that only pk3ds.

Check the cheat list. I recall one of the cheat menus or cheat lists allows us to change wild encounter.
Other people also posted their own cheat list, so maybe it's on another version..

• Like 1