Pokemon bank initials with hidden ability

Aldarion

Today when I went to get a pokemon to raise the pokemon bank, he told me that there were pokemon as a gift, so here you have them, they seem to be pokemon of hidden ability, enjoy them.

greetings and hugs from Spain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoy cuando fui a sacar un pokemon para criar del banco pokemon, me dijo que habian pokemon de regalo, por lo que aqui los teneis, parece que son pokemon de habilidad oculta, disfrutadlos.

saludos y abrazos desde España.

NA - Banco de Pokémon decidueye.wc7

NA - Banco de Pokémon incineroar.wc7

NA - Banco de Pokémon primarina.wc7

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Aldarion said:

Today when I went to get a pokemon to raise the pokemon bank, he told me that there were pokemon as a gift, so here you have them, they seem to be pokemon of hidden ability, enjoy them.

greetings and hugs from Spain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoy cuando fui a sacar un pokemon para criar del banco pokemon, me dijo que habian pokemon de regalo, por lo que aqui los teneis, parece que son pokemon de habilidad oculta, disfrutadlos.

saludos y abrazos desde España.

NA - Banco de Pokémon decidueye.wc7

NA - Banco de Pokémon incineroar.wc7

NA - Banco de Pokémon primarina.wc7

Thanks Aldarion, we already have them :)

edit: Clarification, was this downloaded without modifications?

They are totally as they came to have fought or nothing, just obtained.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Son totalmente como llegaron sin haber luchado ni nada, simplemente como llegaron.

Edited by Aldarion
  • Like 1