Tinke Palette Troubleshooting

Hey folks!
I've been fiddling around with Soul Silver for a bit now, trying to replace Ethan's sprites with custom ones of my own design.  I actually managed to make it a fair ways on my own using whatever guides I could find, including KazoWAR's tutorials among others, but I think I've finally hit a point where I can go no further without some help.

seemingly have everything set up right to replace the main front-facing trainer sprite using Tinke 0.9.0.0: my imported png has the same dimensions as the original, I've ensured that the palette is in the right order with precisely 16 colors (something that in and of itself was an enormous hassle to even get Tinke to recognize), I'm even using the exact same shade of green for my transparency background color, and in fact the sprite--at least in the preview window--almost looks correct.  Save for OAMs 1 and 2, the feet, as shown in the attached images.  I'm pretty much at the end of my rope here, so if anyone could point to what, exactly, it is that I'm doing wrong, I would be hugely appreciative.  

This is all fairly new to me, so if there's additional information I need to include beyond what is in the screenshots, by all means let me know!

screenone.png

screentwo.png

Edited by Swiffikins
typo fix