How to change OT of Pokemon

fromage123

I guess this will probably have been asked a lot but I can't find any answers about it. I've added some Pokemon onto a ROM game using PKHeX and they're overlevelling so I can't control them. I want to change the OT to myself but whenever I change the TID and SID numbers to mine they just revert back to the PKHeX ones. How do I go about doing this correctly?

Thanks in advance.

8 minutes ago, fromage123 said:

I guess this will probably have been asked a lot but I can't find any answers about it. I've added some Pokemon onto a ROM game using PKHeX and they're overlevelling so I can't control them. I want to change the OT to myself but whenever I change the TID and SID numbers to mine they just revert back to the PKHeX ones. How do I go about doing this correctly?

Thanks in advance.

did you set the Pokemon into the box?
did you export (save) the save file?

did you then import the save back to your game?

7 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

did you set the Pokemon into the box?
did you export (save) the save file?

did you then import the save back to your game?

Umm I'm not sure what you mean. I think I do all these steps tho. I'm not having an issue adding new pokemon from PKHeX but the new pokemon I create have the PKHeX ID and I want to change that.

I'm taking the TID and SID from a pokemon I got legit in game which is now in my box. Is this perhaps whats going wrong? (ie. these are not the correct numbers?)

Edited by fromage123

59 minutes ago, fromage123 said:

Umm I'm not sure what you mean. I think I do all these steps tho. I'm not having an issue adding new pokemon from PKHeX but the new pokemon I create have the PKHeX ID and I want to change that.

I'm taking the TID and SID from a pokemon I got legit in game which is now in my box. Is this perhaps whats going wrong? (ie. these are not the correct numbers?)

Let's start over.

Did you right click and select Set to a slot when you were done editing?

capture.png

• 5 years later...

My dude, you were talking about, and I quote: 

I want to change the OT to myself but whenever I change the TID and SID numbers to mine they just revert back to the PKHeX ones.

This is also an issue im facing but it doesn't have anything to do with Pokemons. I can not set a new OT. I save, export and then to check, I import again and it's reverted.