Need help with event flags for Pokemon Ruby about Groudon and the sun

When my brother was younger, he had Ruby and must have used some GameShark codes, and now it is always sunny in the Sootopolis region.  Groudon is not in the Cave of Origin, and all gyms are beaten, and it is possible to fight the E4.  How would I be able to fix this, with pkhex, or hex editing?  The dumped save file is attached.

POKEMON_RUBY_AXVE00.sav

3 hours ago, OrangeMan74 said:

When my brother was younger, he had Ruby and must have used some GameShark codes, and now it is always sunny in the Sootopolis region.  Groudon is not in the Cave of Origin, and all gyms are beaten, and it is possible to fight the E4.  How would I be able to fix this, with pkhex, or hex editing?  The dumped save file is attached.

POKEMON_RUBY_AXVE00.sav

Your save file is being detected as an Emerald Save file, probably due to corruption thanks to cheat codes,
so until that is fixed, I don't think any edits made to it via PKHeX would be of much help..

Pretty sure there is a flag called "weather_ctrl" or something, and I noticed that is on and off, before and after kyogre capture respectively.
So maybe when your save functions as a RS save again, that can be done.

While I couldn't find it, I was thinking a "rebattle Kyogre/Groudon" code may be of help too.
(I figured capturing it will force the flag to be set correctly too)