(G/S/C) "?????" pics aren't set to the VRAM

Hi. I found the pointer for at least one ????? (The Gold, Silver, Crystal MISSINGN°.) before the egg, then the 0xFC MissingN°., I attach a demo image, is taken from Crystal (But the issue is in all three roms):

QIxosDl.png

The green is the Celebi frontpic pointer, the red are very probably the N° 252 "?????" front and backpic, in cyan you can see the Egg frontpic pointer, in black it's backpic pointer, that don't have.

The problem is that also if I set a different offset instead of FFFF for ?????, the VRAM isn't updated when a battle start (then it's pic load the previous, the tileset resources instead of the pic) and not even when I call it's sprite with the poképic script. I need of fix this to recycle it to show 2 more pics for my near to end project of Kanto missing places restoration, I need for see the fossils in the museum.

Can you please help me? There is something that set which index numbers could be loaded in VRAM and which cannot?

IGaZXrT.png

As can you see if I change Celebi frontpic with the FFFF loads a corrupted pic, but load it, the same is for the egg, I can set a backpic also for it, but I can't set the pic for the ?????, again continues to keep the land tileset resource data in the VRAM instead of load the pokémon pic. There is something that could be done?

Edited by Halfshadow