ultrasun save error when loading into pkhex

otomok

Hi, I am having this same problem except: I KNOW where my main file is, same place its always been. Ive been using the same save_manager for awhile now with no problems. This error only came up when I updated PKHex.. Do I need to change my save_manager now?

(I still use old 3ds xl for my homebrew: havent updated system since forever to avoid bricking, but that hasnt been an issue at all and then I use a 2ds to connect to play/connect)

Please Help ; ^ ;

Edited by Liliumm

1 hour ago, Liliumm said:

Hi, I am having this same problem except: I KNOW where my main file is, same place its always been. Ive been using the same save_manager for awhile now with no problems. This error only came up when I updated PKHex.. Do I need to change my save_manager now?

(I still use old 3ds xl for my homebrew: havent updated system since forever to avoid bricking, but that hasnt been an issue at all and then I use a 2ds to connect to play/connect)

Please Help ; ^ ;

Gateway has that error, cause user's save is encrypted.

as for your case, upload your save for us to check

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Gateway has that error, cause user's save is encrypted.

as for your case, upload your save for us to check

I just joined this forum to ask this question, its mechanics are new to me. How would I upload my save for you? Sorry if this is a naive/ignorant question...

3 minutes ago, Liliumm said:

I just joined this forum to ask this question, its mechanics are new to me. How would I upload my save for you? Sorry if this is a naive/ignorant question...

In the box where you reply, at the bottom there should be this:
Capture.PNG

Drag the main file onto it, and it will upload.
Once upload complete, submit reply, and you're done!

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

In the box where you reply, at the bottom there should be this:
Capture.PNG

Drag the main file onto it, and it will upload.
Once upload complete, submit reply, and you're done!

my main file?

main

Edited by Liliumm

5 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Yes, install the latest version of PKHeX.

Then copy the save to your desktop, and drag it into PKHeX.

Reinstalling pkhex from scratch worked. No idea why it spazzed. Thanks for your patience and help. Is there a Discord for this site or is everything only on forum?

16 minutes ago, jasenyoface said:

Here’s Project Pokémon’s Discord https://discord.gg/pmATjZw

10 hours ago, Liliumm said:

Reinstalling pkhex from scratch worked. No idea why it spazzed. Thanks for your patience and help. Is there a Discord for this site or is everything only on forum?

I'll say this: our Discord and IRC is a great way to find members (maybe pretty much immediately) in order to get help,
however if help cannot be rendered immediately (or maybe the question requires more time or is more tedious),
the forums will probably be better, as it is up for everyone to see, and doesn't exactly disappear.

(I feel as tho unanswered requests/questions in chat rooms get buried very quickly)

• Like 1