Pokemon ORAS Secret Base - Number of Decoration (Legitimacy)

marvinstrife

Good day, just want to ask if you could add the Secret Base Decoration Inventory Editor...

Cuz if we choose to just click give all decoration, we all have all decoration in which everything is maxed out to x25.

it looks not legit to have 25 diploma, 25 tents, etc.

hope you could make an inventory editor for secret base secoration just like item editor that we can set how many pieces each decoration... thanks... :-)

Not happening. Any editor would need to be localizable to all languages, and would not result in much improvement vs time spent & program bloat.

If you tell me what counts should be set for all 173 items I can alter the program so that it sets those counts instead of 25 for all. Until then, the functionality stays as is.

20 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Not happening. Any editor would need to be localizable to all languages, and would not result in much improvement vs time spent & program bloat.

If you tell me what counts should be set for all 173 items I can alter the program so that it sets those counts instead of 25 for all. Until then, the functionality stays as is.

thanks sir, i will review the official guide and look at it on how many pieces should each item have on its max that will look  game save. legit..

@Kaphotics

sorry for late reply... anyway i reviewed the official guide and heres the data i collected.

anyway theres lots of decoration on the list, im just going to pinpoint decorations that have limited number of times to be obtained.

These items are mostly gift from NPCs and a legit gamesave should have only one per item in the of secret base inventory.

worn-out light -  aarune gift at firt meeting

proclamation - aarune gift

blackboard - secret base bronze rank gift

Jukebox - secret base silver rank gift

mood lightting - secret base gold rank gift

confetti ball - secret base platinum rank gift

level release - battle resort reward

glass ornament - fill 15 portrait in museum reward

globe - backpacker gift at mauville city

pokeflute - gift from a man in lilycove

stairs - woman in fortree city gift

star light -  gift from lisia after winning master rank

berry blender -  gift from an NPC at fallabor contest spectacular hall

mudkip doll - failed businessman in mauville city

torchic doll - failed businessman in mauville city

treecko doll - failed businessman in mauville city

regice doll - special event

regirock doll - special event

registeel doll - special event

lotad doll - lanette gift

seedot doll - lanette gift

blue tent - trick house reward

red tent - trick house reward

national award -  complete national pokedex

regional award - complete  hoenn pokedex

time travel award - show a pokemon from original RSE

so what youre going to do is you'll just retain the "have all decoration" button and youre going to set these items x1?

once implemented, players who didnt actually trigger the event to give the reward/gift, will find that they will have these exclusive decoration x1 on their secretbase inventory... and when they trigger the event it will be x2 that will make the gamesave non-legit again... so to make the gamesave legit again is to reedit the save and toggle the "have all decoration" again and it will go back to x1 again? am i right?

thanks

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, marvinstrife said:

@Kaphotics

is there any possibility to add this?

No, because it's not clear with the exact changes that need to be made to a save file. Can't implement anything if the specifics aren't there. For each requsite, how would it be detected in the save file and how would the correct count be set. I'm not going to spend the time fully fleshing this one out.

Any sort of save research thread can go in the appropriate subforum.

11 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

No, because it's not clear with the exact changes that need to be made to a save file. Can't implement anything if the specifics aren't there. For each requsite, how would it be detected in the save file and how would the correct count be set. I'm not going to spend the time fully fleshing this one out.

Any sort of save research thread can go in the appropriate subforum.

specific? but i already listed the things that need to be set at least 0 or 1 above...

legitimately, the items i listed above (if triggered) it should be only x1, and x0 if the event is not yet triggered...

generally it is safe to set eveything (173 items) to x1 (overwrite the current # of items regardless its triggered or not).