Help removing background of 3ds sprites are missing

Kalaxe

Sorry again, but I need the sprites of yungoos, crabominable, mudbray, morelull, turtonator, hakamo-o, magearna, golisopod, necrozma, blacephalon, buzzwole, pheromosa, xurkitree and celesteela of great size and I can not find them by any web. I have them all, but precisely those are very small compared to what I have and they are not worth me. They are small and I need them urgently for a fangame that I am going to do. That is why I ask please that if someone has them, knows who has or can enlarge them with good quality, I would appreciate it, why go shit that has taken out the sprites as small. I do not know what program to enlarge the sprites with quality, if I knew I would not be asking for something that you will not give me. At least tell me with what programs you get the big sprites and with good quality like the totem pokemon. Do not tell me you can not help me and you can not upload them because I do not believe it. I have seen all pages of this forum and most are sprites that were already taken out like kyurem, arceus, mega-steelix, gourgeist, vivillon, unowns etc... So what to upload the sprites that I need, if you can help me, but do not feel like uploading them. You do not give a fuck about the others and upload what you want.

5 hours ago, strikker123 said:

Sorry again, but I need the sprites of yungoos, crabominable, mudbray, morelull, turtonator, hakamo-o, magearna, golisopod, necrozma, blacephalon, buzzwole, pheromosa, xurkitree and celesteela of great size and I can not find them by any web. I have them all, but precisely those are very small compared to what I have and they are not worth me. They are small and I need them urgently for a fangame that I am going to do. That is why I ask please that if someone has them, knows who has or can enlarge them with good quality, I would appreciate it, why go shit that has taken out the sprites as small. I do not know what program to enlarge the sprites with quality, if I knew I would not be asking for something that you will not give me. At least tell me with what programs you get the big sprites and with good quality like the totem pokemon. Do not tell me you can not help me and you can not upload them because I do not believe it. I have seen all pages of this forum and most are sprites that were already taken out like kyurem, arceus, mega-steelix, gourgeist, vivillon, unowns etc... So what to upload the sprites that I need, if you can help me, but do not feel like uploading them. You do not give a f*** about the others and upload what you want.

@strikker123 what is with your entitled attitude. This not how a decent person asks for help.
Furthermore crude language is not acceptable on our forums.

If you've read any of the threads relating to this animation extracting,
you'll know that the process requires:
1. someone recording the animation from the 3DS/emulator as video
2. someone removing all the background
3. adding transparency to transparent parts if required
4. compiling as gif

This process takes a lot of effort. No one owes you anything. Don't be a spoilt brat and be rude and all.

So here's a reading exercise that would be useful to you.
Inside the thread in this link, lies a link that holds huge images that may be useful for you.

Reflect on your actions and your attitude, and happy searching

• Like 1

@Andrew1207 that's a big job, keep in mind that there are 4 gifs for each pokemon, 4 more for the back (if you want to capture it) + 4 for the shiny (+4 for the back) a total of: 16 gifs for every pokemon. It is a very ambitious project and surely you end up getting tired. This is not a thread to request sprites. Then if I have time, I'll capture them, but not any more.

• Like 1

@Kalaxe out of curiosity, did we actually get the Gen 7 version of Glameow (standard and shiny).
as far as I know, this is the only one that got fixed between Gen 6 -> 7

Spr_6x_431.pngSpr_7s_431.png

Gen 6  ver. VS Gen 7 ver.

Additionally, I think it'll be interesting to port Hakamo-o Totem files into SM/USUM (same garc replacement method),
and get it's front and back gif, if it is larger as compared to normal Hakamo-o

edit:
anyhow, I've compiled all the known non-attacking front sprites into pages separated by Generation,
in our technical documentation segment of our forums :)

hello @theSLAYER, good to start  i already had the intention of capturing glameow after getting modify the ROM to get the back of pikachu-customes, but to try it in gen 7, with the method to replace the pikachu, it would not let me start the game, it gave me error, so I had to leave it. If you have a s / m / us / sm in .cia format or .3ds with glameow in alola's pokedex and you can pass it to me, I capture it and I remove the background, but I do not know how to do it so that it does not get corrupted the game.

PS: add a arceus-fighting non shiny to the list (pkparaiso use the arceus fire for the two pokes) i made it

arceus-fighting.gif.7f4427e4b18040039ada335b1224428f.gif

Edited by Kalaxe
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kalaxe said:

hello @theSLAYER, good to start  i already had the intention of capturing glameow after getting modify the ROM to get the back of pikachu-customes, but to try it in gen 7, with the method to replace the pikachu, it would not let me start the game, it gave me error, so I had to leave it. If you have a s / m / us / sm in, capture it and I remove the background, but I do not know how to do it so that it does not get corrupted the game.

I made some modifications to your post.

I should be able to get video footage Glameow mentioned, just not sure if the quality will be okay. I'll upload it shortly.

as for the hakamo-o I need to figure where is its model in the SM demo garcs

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

should be able to get video footage Glameow mentioned, just not sure if the quality will be okay. I'll upload it shortly.

that glameow do you have in the aloke pokedex? If so, could you also capture the backsprite please? 

to capture them, I use gifcam in case you need it

1 minute ago, Kalaxe said:

that glameow do you have in the aloke pokedex? If so, could you also capture the backsprite please? 

to capture them, I use gifcam in case you need it

I use OBS for the capture, but gifcam might be more useful presently.
I'm trying to edit the garc right now for Glameow, yeah I'll do the front and back :)

@theSLAYER, If you do not mind, could you tell me the steps you have taken so that the file does not get corrupted? it's simply because I want to try to pass the sprites from pikachu-libre to s/m/um/um to see if it does not bug and this be able to get the backsprite

10 minutes ago, Kalaxe said:

@theSLAYER, If you do not mind, could you tell me the steps you have taken so that the file does not get corrupted? it's simply because I want to try to pass the sprites from pikachu-libre to s/m/um/um to see if it does not bug and this be able to get the backsprite

I don't think Gen 6 and Gen 7 Models are compatible.
Anyway, I'm using SaltySD on Citra (if some kind of layeredFS method works for Citra akin to Luma on 3DS then that is good too)

So all I do is:
switch around the models in the garc (094 garc).
Capture.PNG

Every 9 files in the garc is a model. Opening the top file in Ohana would show the model, so you know you have the right model.

So all I had to do was put the recompiled garc (using pk3ds) into the relevant citra folders.
(meaning I don't recompile the entire game)
Capture1.PNG

edits:
If the Libre model has 9 files too, maybe I can give the swap a try.

In the mean tine, Glameow files.
glameow1.gifglameow2.gifglameow3.gifglameow4.gif

should I use 60 fps instead? lol

• Like 1

what I did was to unpack the .3ds with 3ds title manager, then I looked for the sprites and unpacked with pk3ds, then what I did, I replaced the files and then I returned to pack everything and it gave me an error :(

I'll try that SaltySD program, maybe it works for me