Help removing background of 3ds sprites are missing

Kalaxe

theSLAYER beat me to it.

It's definitely possible, because someone somewhere was able to get these using that method:

hrRdC7a.gif z53qm8Y.gif BaHIILt.gif ISOnVJv.gif

I just wish I knew where these came from, in case the others are already done

8 minutes ago, Kalaxe said:

I checked that when I was looking for some missing backsprites and this pokemon already exist

Where can I find these ones? I have looked but have not been able to find them yet

Edited by Drk
  • Like 1

I've only done model swaps for Gen 7.
It appears that Gen 6 model swaps use a similar process, but file formats are different (so Gen 6 and 7 cannot swap files easily)

In any case, here is a random video I found (which I personally find to be a bit long winded) of how it can be done.
I recommend compiling the garc only (as opposed to the full game), if you have saltySD or Luma support (or any kind of layered FS support really).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_H7ZIDN7Lo

3 minutes ago, Ridaz said:

That's because it came from here. There's a reason I said it needs to be made from scratch.

I found them here too: https://wiki.pokemoncentral.it/Pikachu/Sprite_e_modelli

But you're correct about them originating from there :)

In any case, it isn't necessary to make them from scratch.
Pretty sure a model swap can be done, as per the video I linked.
(just don't swap in the fake ash greninja, just get copy the cosplay pikachus to replace the kanto starters or something XD)

I have been checking which were the most relevant backsprites-f that were missing and I think  that there are 3 pokemon that are missing: Heracross-f (normal + shiny), snover (normal-f, shiny-m) and hippopotas- f (normal + shiny). I have captured and removed the background:

heracross-f.gif.eb385dab62659a8c00d113a09cd67c34.gifheracross-f-shiny.gif.039b085e011bb7ec7f439be0ac1ebc5c.gifhippopotas-f.gif.e30ed66a2c58fec20d271f8fe3de0df0.gifhippopotas-f-shiny.gif.0f24b919584c85b1a59ad8ad0fcb5ead.gifsnover-f.gif.212b338785d21efb60e52a8e05ab1ca3.gifsnover-s.gif.5db8c7b0c6a23ae1aed5f5f7ab3c05b7.gif

Edited by Kalaxe

Hi, I need the front sprites of Pokemon Sun and Moon. Size as pokemon totem. 
Ultrasun and ultramoon I already have them. 
If you can upload them here, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you 

The size has to be like these:

TTT

020.gif

735.gif

738.gif

743.gif

752.gif

754.gif

758.gif

777.gif

778.gif

784.gif

Edited by strikker123

I was mistaken earlier; it is actually male Frillish's non-shiny back sprite that might be missing, not the female version. Bulbapedia, pokemonshowdown.com, and wikidex.net all use the shiny back sprite in its place.

I only say "might be" missing because I might be wrong and it might be somewhere else.

the texture of the pikachu-libre is bug,  I've been like 4h trying different things but unfortunately it's impossible, at least in my game. If someone knows what happens,  comment on it here

5a839a8a728f8_pikachudurezamalcapturado.PNG.afa4bb53a41f4859a7f04f165e7c57fb.PNG

With these sprites I think all the relevant ones would already be there. If somebody thinks that there is a lack that puts it here and I will try to capture it as soon as possible. Tomorrow I will  update the link without background.

Edited by Kalaxe