Help removing background of 3ds sprites are missing

Kalaxe

Thank you so much for doing this, both of you!

As I stated in the other thread a few weeks ago I've been trying to put together a complete resource collection of all these models. When you get closer to the end of the gen 7 shiny backsprite backlog, I'll add these to my archive, see if there's anything still missing and let you know if there are, and upload the complete collection somewhere for anyone to use (with credit to you guys and to earlier sprite capturers, of course). Unless you plan on releasing that kind of collection first -- I wouldn't want to steal your thunder lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Dewpider and Araquanid may need extra cleaning. It's bubble is partially transparent.

Yes,However, GIF is only completely transparent or not transparent two options, while the bubble is translucent.I can not do it ,,,,,

Edited by Lessangel

16 minutes ago, Lessangel said:

Yes,However, GIF is only completely transparent or not transparent two options, while the bubble is translucent.I can not do it ,,,,,

compile as animated png. They allow partial transparency.

9 minutes ago, Lessangel said:

unown-!22.gifunown-!222.gif.ac884569e77aadbc041e4d2eea5e476b.gif

wait, is it translucent

that doesn't look right to me lol

Guys I found out about the thread yesterday and I have to say you guys are doing a great job.

Re: images that need some transparency; apparently some websites like PS! for example, do not support APNG. What should be the corse of action for these websites? Make them totally transparent or just paint, for example, the mons wings white since that requires transparency