Phreen

Best Dragon  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Best Dragon

• Dragonite
    • Flygon
    • Salamence
    • Garchomp

GARCHOMP! He totally owns with his awesomeness I mean well...actually I've never had one and hardly ever fought one. I just think he looks cool:D

:grog: :bidoof:

I'm loving the new smileys!

-Greencat @ April 14, 2009 4:31PM

Stop spamming Smiles please. I noticed there were about 20 of them in this post.

Edited by Greencat

Salamence, it is just cool like that.

I was going to say Dialga, though.

I know I was appalled when I saw that the legendaries are not on the list. It made my decision a lot harder but then I saw the names and I really had never encountered or at least battled one of them so well Garchomp was the only one I knew about really so it won.

OK if we were talking about all the dragons my fave would obviously be Rayquaza (black if possible) but from the list you wrote i would have to say on looks id choose Dragonite or Salamence, but because hes like one of the most UBER non legendaries ever im voting for the Chomp.

I have a Gible, a Gabite and a Garchomp all at level 100.

Is this limited to the dragons listed above? In that case, I pick Dragonite because while he is strong as Salamence physically (134 and 135 base attack barely make a difference) he is also bulky and has something called a gigantic movepool. Sure, as a physical sweeper he would be outclassed by Salamence now that the Outrage tutor made his way into Platinum, but there are other ways to play him such as support or a Light Screen DD sweeper EV'd to take hits and dish out tremendous damage to his opponents. Unfortunately, his HP is lower than some of the other dragons'. However, being one of the original 151 gives him the awesome factor.