SM USUM - PC Tokyo DX Snorlax & Pikachu

King Impoleon

The next Pokemon Center will Opening in Tokyo, so it's calling DX 'Deluxe'
So they Distribute some Mons to celebrate the opening

from 3/14 until 4/22 you're able to recive Snorlax with SunnyDay or Pikachu holding Mix au Lait (Limonade)

Visitors will receive a free gift of Snorlax with the Sunny Day move only at Pokémon Center Tokyo DX!
To celebrate the Pokémon Cafe opening, a Pikachu holding a Lemonade will be given at no charge to visitors of Pokémon Centers and Pokémon Stores across Japan!

Source: http://www.pokemon.co.jp/sp/pokecen_tokyodx/present/?sp=contents

SnorlaxDX.jpg.cdf7a60fced3d72c00c9b0f5e42c7a38.jpgPikaDX.jpg.6480fde7a648b926dec86f6ef0bdffff.jpg

Can't unterstand this Distribution , the REAL PokeCen DX Mascot is Mew! So they had to distribute them! DAMN

so Anyone able to go get Ram dumps?:D
 I'm just putting this out there:9_9
@Purin @argus1963

Edited by King Impoleon
  • Like 1
  • Amazed 1

【注意事項】

• ※実施店舗のみで、お受け取りいただけます。インターネットによるプレゼントは行いませんので、ご注意ください。

When I read it, I interpreted it as you must be in the store, this is not a gift you can receive through the internet. This could be a general warning against people who buy pokemon via internet websites or 3rd party serial codes?
I think for Nintendo Zone events like 7-11 and serial code events, it specifically said you would receive a serial code. I could be not remembering correctly. If someone wants to dig it up, that would be great.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sabresite said:

When I read it, I interpreted it as you must be in the store, this is not a gift you can receive through the internet. This could be a general warning against people who buy pokemon via internet websites or 3rd party serial codes?
I think for Nintendo Zone events like 7-11 and serial code events, it specifically said you would receive a serial code. I could be not remembering correctly. If someone wants to dig it up, that would be great.

that line typically means its an in-store event, not distributed for players at home (not Nintendo Network nor Serial Code)

When I meant nintendo zone, I meant one uses the "receive via internet" option in-game (not serial code nor local wireless)
It's the type that people spoof from home, like Saori's Machamp and Shiny Diancie, if I'm not mistaken (those tend to be region locked)
[it basically ends up on server, and only visible via certain AP]

• 4 weeks later...