Celebi mark as not legit from Pkhx

PedroKeitawa

Ok since i have notice other pepole have this problem but i was changing the exp for my pokemon before transfer (for the nature and becouse im lazy today), then i notice that the Celebi i catch was mark a not legit from the program. The error is this:

celebierror.png.ff07e13a60b0acace030ea259020403f.png

This is the celebi you catch in game, i don't even touch is exp becouse i don't use legendary in battle. Attach to this there is the file for my celebi.

251 - CELEBI - 1652.pk2

Edited by PedroKeitawa

10 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

You can't catch Celebi outside of the virtual console games or a Japanese game.

Working as intended.

But this is the save file from my VC game, so unless i miss something i have nothing to say.

Also i tought that add this line " i was changing the exp for my pokemon before transfer (for the nature and becouse im lazy today) " was a give away for this be my save file from the VC, since on an emulator i cant transfer anything unless a Pokebank/Poketransporter emulator exist.

Edit: Yes i know you can use Pkhex for transfer your mon in the same fashion but i prefer the official method

Edited by PedroKeitawa

3 minutes ago, sora10pls said:

SAV2: cry.sav

Your Virtual Console save data is “sav.dat”, not anything with the .sav extension. Again, this is working as intended.

Probably my is an oudated information but Pkhx was not opening the file unless i edit the file from "sav.dat" to "cry.sav". So this still my save file from VC game, if my information is outdated and Pkhex can open the sav.dat file i ask sorry for my ignorance in non informe my self properly.

Edited by PedroKeitawa

1 minute ago, sora10pls said:

You’re using the latest release so it’s unlikely that PKHeX wasn’t able to open the exact same file because of the file extension. You probably have .sav files associated with PKHeX; you can always do the same with .dat

Yes i use the last relase. So is just me be ignorant of the new change, sorry again for the bad impression and the time waste. I will pay more attention on future relase log, so i don't make the same mistake again. Thanks again ;)

• 1 year later...

I tried to recreate the german Winter Celebi 2011, but i always get a error message.

• Invalid: Unable to match to a Mystery Gift in the database
  • Invalid: Invalid Ribbons: Klassisch
  • Invalid: Fateful Encounter should not be checked.

Can someone tell me how to fix it?

12.png

30 minutes ago, Turaltay said:

I tried to recreate the german Winter Celebi 2011, but i always get a error message.

• Invalid: Unable to match to a Mystery Gift in the database
  • Invalid: Invalid Ribbons: Klassisch
  • Invalid: Fateful Encounter should not be checked.

Can someone tell me how to fix it?

12.png

Use the built in mystery gift database (CTRL-G). You didn't recreate it with all the required details (SID).

• Thanks 1