Need Pokemon Leafgreen (US) V 1.0 Working Walk Through Walls Action Replay Code (V3)

Hello people of the internet,

I was wondering if there is a working walk through walls action replay code (V3) for Pokemon Leafgreen (US) V 1.0. I have tried several codes I could find online, even Gameshark codes (which sometimes work apparently), and none of the codes I have tried work. My Action Replay cartridge is V 3.3 (the latest version). I do not have any coding knowledge, but I have used Action Replay for DS Games, and Powersaves for 3DS. I have tried using ARcrypt to attempt to convert the code, and have likely done it incorrectly, as the converted codes wouldn't work via the action replay device. In addition, I have tried using this online tool for converting GBA Codes with no luck, https://gamehacking.org/?sys=gba.

I have made sure I entered the codes properly. I used the same exact 3 codes in VBA and on my AR Cartridge.

I can confirm I have the right version of the game (V 1.0) because the game boots up to "Game Freak", without the "Presents" text in the logo.

I have tried using the standard version of Visual Boy Advance-1.8.0-511, along with version 1.0 of the game (I dumped my version 1.0 cartridge using a homebrew app on my wii to avoid ambiguity). I was able to get these codes to work entering them through the "Gameshark..." option, the other existing options being "Code...", "Cheat...", and "CodeBreaker...". The master code works fine with other codes on my AR Cartridge, but I am unsure about the DMA Disable code.

Walk Through Walls (Supposedly V. 1.0) This code only works in VBA and NOT on my Action Replay Device. Oddly enough, I have tested it, and walk through walls works with just the first two lines of code in VBA, however, I have failed to replicate this via the Action Replay Hardware, including with the DMA Disable code completely off. This has led me to believe this may be a gameshark code that is not compatible with my Action Replay V3.3 cartridge, but I am not 100% certain.

509197D3

542975F4

78DA95DF

44018CB4

(M) Must be on

72BC6DFB

E9CA5465

56671F3A

6F4F4D6B

Anti-DMA/DMA Disable Code (For whatever reason, the first two lines of this code prevent me from being able to walk through walls while it is active) (This is while playing through VBA). I assume the DMA Disable code is not required like the master code, and is only needed for bag and money codes though, so maybe this is unimportant?

8D671FD9

6F6BEFF2

78DA95DF

44018CB4

I hope someone can help me, as it seems I am not the only one who has struggled to find an answer to this problem, according to this link -> https://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php?topic=7201.0. The link has additional info, including for V 1.1.

I apologize if this is not the right place for this topic. Please enlighten me, and please don't delete this if possible.

Thanks in advance,

~Kyle

Edited by KyoKyle64
Refining Details